This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Blood for Magic
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
Aurelia
After she rather abruptly hollers to now one in particular, the trees above her head shuffle and twigs snap. She was far from expecting her hollers to make something literally fall from the sky, but I guess anything is possible.

Shortly after the clear dissarray she caused, a voice, that didn't seem mad at all, floated from the sky. She assumed the animal she spoke to was a pegasus or hybrid or something, but the shadow he casted was massive. Either he was at an impressively high altitude and was literally screaming to talk to her, or he was just large- massively so.

"SORRY!" She screams upwards at the sky, perhaps her voice slightly louder than it should be (again). "I was calling to see if anyone was around, I never thought someone would be above me!" Of course, Aurelia is a pegasus and should've realized that it was very plausible a bunch of horses were flying above her, the canopy of green simply blocked her view.

"I just need help with a.....a.." Still yelling, she stuttered for a moment. What were they called again? "Trials!" As soon as she remembered the word, she hollerd it upwards to him.

She wasn't sure what he would think when she told him she needed his blood. Would he understand? Or would he rush away from her the moment she told him? Or the worst.. would she end up wanting to take it forcefully? It was uncertain what would happen, but she had hope in some magic, perhaps twisted way, she would complete this quest and regain her beloved fire magic.
oh, tell me, what's the matter?

image credits

@Roscorro
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-02-2018, 06:11 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-02-2018, 07:09 AM