This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
My friend the witch doctor
RP Wanted The Portal 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
Aurelia haad no idea why she was back here. Maybe she wanted to see the creepy shadow monster that had altered her magic, or maybe she was looking for lost horses to gently guide the way for them. Her hooves had simply brought her here, curious as to what lurked and watched from the shadows in the foliage.

It wasn't hard to spot the ivory and ebony mare from the darkness provided by the thick tree trunks. She stuck out like a sore thumb, just as Aurelia had when she first wandered through the portal. The stranger was a pegasus, much like herself, but that is where the similarities ended. The foreigner was much regal and elegant looking compared to Aurelia. Yes, Aurelia had a mild appeal, but the mare that she watched ever-so-carefully was much more attractive. She was tall, several hands taller than the firebird who continued to hide. Where Aurelia had white, silky tresses, this mare had thick black curls that fell in perfect ringlets to the ground. Her mane had the same thick, curly look and easily reached down to about her knees.

When Aurelia had watched for enough time to know that the stranger posed no threat, she slowly meandered from the foliage, a welcoming expression plastered onto her velvet lips. "Hello," she said softly, her lips curling upwards into a smile as she greeted the stranger. She stopped when she felt she was a close enough distance to have a proper conversation, but not too close where it would be creepy. From this distance, she could see the intricate markings displayed on either side of the bridge of her nose. The hints of green added a somewhat eerie feel to the mare overall, but it did not deter Aurelia, who introduced herself kindly. "I'm Aurelia."

à la folie;
to insanity
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
My friend the witch doctor - by Asteria - 12-29-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: My friend the witch doctor - by Aurelia - 12-29-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: My friend the witch doctor - by Rift Presence - 12-31-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: My friend the witch doctor - by Asteria - 01-08-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: My friend the witch doctor - by Aurelia - 01-12-2018, 05:18 AM