This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Gift of God
Open Floating Key  Birthing Thread for Aei'ith
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
He wasn't being overtly nice to her, but he wasn't being ornery anymore. The conversation still felt stiff and awkward, but Aurelia stayed by his side. He didn't answer her question with an exact guess, but more of a vague general answer. Aurelia awknowledged the answer, but she wasn't sure what to say in reply so she just stayed silent (a rare occurance for the vixen).

He had decided to slow his pace to walk next to the rather fat pegasus. She appreciated it. His icy eye caught sight of her flank and the usually fearless mare became somewhat embarrassed. Pregnant from a stallion she doesn't even know in a place she is completely alone in, the pregnancy wasn't exactly something to be proud of right now. "Uh.. I- I don't know," she awkwardly stuttered. The truth is that this pregnancy had lasted way too long. The foal had been conceived in Helovia a long time ago, but when the four gods died, time stopped- everything stopped. Aurelia was stuck in a place with no time, no sun, no life, no moon. "Your time.. I've been pregnant maybe a year and a half or so?"

She hadn't gotten pregnant right before the Rift's portal had begun swallowing horses. No.. she was ready to give birth when the rift started swallowing horses. So when the portal opened she'd already been pregnant for a little shy of a year. Otem had told Aurelia the portal had opened months ago, but Aurelia was stuck in a timelessness so she never gave birth. She stopped growing and aging, and so did her in-utero baby. "I came through the portal from Helovia only days ago. I'm not sure how staying in Helovia so long affected the birth, but I assume it slowed it down because I was supposed to give birth months ago." This situation was so awkward. How had such a simple question garnered such an intensely complicated response? Amidst her chaotic response, the stag had held a bush back for her, giving her plenty of space to waddle through. She offered a quick thank you in response.

They walked for only a little more before the stallion took the left path when their route forked in two ways. She tripped over her hooves every now and then but kept working hard to match the male's pace and stride. He was larger than her, and though it wasn't by much it made a difference. Her baroque, mustang's body was far less quick than the stallion's.

"Who are you?" Aurelia's voice was quiet even though her words were abrupt. If she was going to walk with the stallion and be propositioned about her pregnancy, she might as well learn his name. "I'm Aurelia."

ooc; omg if she went into labor.. that would be the funniest.

à la folie;
to madness
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Gift of God - by Ruwin - 12-24-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Ruwin - 12-24-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Ruwin - 12-24-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 12:27 AM