This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Engine of Change
RP Wanted The Portal 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA

Hototo is dead, killed by the Moon Goddess. Isopia was her mother, second child of the earth. Was? Hm. The sun, too, had two children. Aurelia knew little of the familial happenings of the gods, clearly. Aurelia could see a resemblance between Hototo and Otem, however. Well, actually, maybe not. After looking at Otem for a second, the resemblance seems more distant. There is some resemblance, perhaps in the structure of the face, the size, height, something. Hototo and Otem don't really look alike. Aurelia should've guessed some strange shenanigans occurred between the gods (like murder) to create Otem or even Isopia for that matter. "Hototo is dead?" The question is rhetorical, only spoken because Aurelia is truly at a loss for words. What drove the night to kill the eath's progeny? Who else has died? How long has Aurelia been gone? Switching from sane to insane with the frequency Aurelia has, there are a lot of gaps in her history. The news of Hototo's death is the first news of death Aurelia has ever received. Were all the horses of her past still alive? Africa? Gaucho? Mauja? Destry? Kahlua? Anyone? A shiver went down her spine as she began adding up the years she's known them. They'd all be decently old now, but old enough to be dead? Were all the horses of her past just memories now? Aurelia herself is eight, nearly nine. She entered Helovia when she was around two. That's a lot of years, a lot of horses, a lot of memories. A shudder ran down her spine.

Otem changed the subject and the conversation switched to a new topic once more. "Aurelia," she offers. Her name was infamous in parts of Helovia. She caused chaos many different times. Challenging horses, stealing items, creating chaos every turn, the name Aurelia is synonyms with heartache and destruction. "I wasn't born in Helovia." She doesn't divulge any information about her pre-Helovian history. "I arrived when I was young." There isn't much to say. Aurelia doesn't know what answers Otem is searching for. "I have a long, hard history with Helovia, I'm not sure what to say. The six or so years following my arrival were turbulent. I often left Helovia randomly for long periods of time because of the hardships I faced," she said evenly and calmly. "Or created for myself, rather." The little addition shifts the blame for all of her struggles from those around her to herself. No one is to blame, but herself. Aurelia had a knack for creating problems for herself and others.

Quietly, her thoughts begin to wander. "If we leave, how will we ask it qustions?" Would it be dangerous to wait for it? Maybe Otem was scared. Part of Aurelia definitely was.

chaos is only understood
when it is loved by the wild, not the weak
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-21-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-21-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-22-2017, 12:53 AM