This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
the fern fiasco
Trial Solanis 
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

It all happened so suddenly.

Too suddenly, in fact, for Gwyn to really know what was happening. The gem she had gently touched was very much alive, and had become so in a split second, its wings a blur that let it dart and flit through the air. It might have been enchanting to her if the other gemstones hadn't come to life, as well, their raccous chatter filling the clearing as they dart in and out from the assault of the young unicorn.

As it were, she was afraid; her heart hammered even harder in her chest, and with each scraping, angry attack of the fairies, she relinquishes a small bleat or exclamation of fear. As if the noise of the fairies wasn't enough, the trees, too, continue their mockery of the foal, and, also, begin to almost howl in longing as the gem-bodied creatures flit angrily through the air.

Roscorro!” she stammers, trying to find her large protector in the strangely sight limiting swarm.

Most immediately, her magic crackles to life; the blue light dances around her, and casts long shadows from the trees. Her hooves dance beneath her, her small horn slashing at the air around her without much aim, and her hooves occasionally flicking out, to hopefully kick one or two from the sky. Her magical shield lasts only long enough for a few of the attackers to be zapped from their course of action, however, before it sputters out.

The strange mares arrival, then, was not entirely unwelcome, especially when she promptly joins Roscorro in trying to aid Gwyn out of her newfound predicament. Though the filly might have rudely wondered what it was the woman sought to gain on any other occasion, she now makes her way closer to the larger adult figures, managing to find words through her shouts of fairy-induced pain. She didn't even care if she sounded out of her mind; this whole situation was crazy enough.

I think the - ow - trees need - ah! - one of the - eee! - gems!” she stammers, desperately looking at the ground between her parries and glances at Roscorro and the stranger, “don't - ah - run away - ouch! - 'til we - owie - got one!

Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr

@Rift Havoc @Roscorro @Cahira
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
the fern fiasco - by Gwyn - 11-07-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Roscorro - 11-09-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Gwyn - 11-16-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Rift Havoc - 11-17-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Cahira - 11-22-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Roscorro - 11-24-2017, 06:22 PM