This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
the fern fiasco
Trial Solanis 
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

She doesn’t hear Roscorro arrive behind her, too distracted by the mean plants, and the severe emotional effect they were beginning to have on her mental state. Feeling incredibly angry but also vastly depressed and hopeless at the same time, the northern princess slips through the jungle without so much as a flutter of an eyelash to indicate she knows the well intentioned dragon-man is there.

Skittering away from some of the more malevolently leering trees among the fold of jungle bullies, one particular tree frightens her so much that she clambers away from it at a sudden and swift forty five degree angle at a canter, a small bleat of terror filling the space where she had momentarily been. A few sparks crackle across her rump, motivated by instinct and the sudden surge of fear which had swelled through her.

The girl lays eyes on the black tree no sooner than she finds herself in line of sight with it; how could she not? It was so unusual. Its black bark was strange, and all over it, gemstones seemed to be implanted. Though the whispering certainly hadn’t stopped, curiosity as to what this tree was helps to drown out their harsh words, and Gwyn does her best to quiet the thundering of her heart as she slowly tiptoes across the frozen earth, towards the onyx oak. The stones were clearly not fairies, as she had been told to seek out, but, maybe there were some clues about a tree that had gems in it.

The distraction of how pretty the shining gemstones are puts the thought of investigating to the side, momentarily, and Gwyn submits to the glimmer on a whim. No sooner is she there than her jet black muzzle reaches out, and gently probes the nearest stone; a large, light blue thing, she doesn’t know what sort of rock it would be called, other than that it makes her think of her mother’s eyes.

[ OOC: waiting for a verdict as to whether or not I tag rift presence or write the fairies meself >D ]
Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
the fern fiasco - by Gwyn - 11-07-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Roscorro - 11-09-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Gwyn - 11-16-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Rift Havoc - 11-17-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Cahira - 11-22-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Roscorro - 11-24-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Gwyn - 12-07-2017, 03:42 PM