This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
out of the frying pan
RP Wanted The Portal 
Zoeya the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Zoeya
The girl smiled softly as her aunt cursed wildly pointedly ignoring her inquiry. Iona was something different all together, and she loved her for that. Then she turned her attention to her mother bu Zoeya didn't really mind that her mother was green now. There wasn't anything wrong with the color of growth and life. At least she wasn't red; the color of death. Then Alysanne said her elder sister was green as well. Curiously she turned and gazed at her sister, Ajax doing the same. Sure enough her sister's wings were the same green as her companion's feathers. Ajax tilted his head curiously before looking back at Zoeya wondering why she ahd been left unaffected. Did Kaos not think his bonded was good enough to be change? No, surely she was to perfect to be altered in anyway. His eyes sparkled warmly as he gazed at the lightning girl.

Her attention snapped back to Iona as she asked Nae if she was pregnant. Her jaw dropped slightly as she turned back to her sister. Was she even old enough to be a aunt? Her ears quiver thoughtfully as she watches her sister. The bay lady steps closer saying her wings smell like flowers. Carefully she extends her muzzle forward and inhales deeply; they really did smell sweet. A soft giggle escapes her muzzle as she smiles up at her big sister enjoying her playful nuzzle. "I'll be there for you when the time come sister." She smiles meekly up at her thinking of the magic she had discovered in herself. She would never leave her sibling in her greatest time of need.

Then Iona directs a question at her and she looks at the tiny lady nervously. She had just found out about this magic of hers and had no idea if she was capable of doing such a thing. She swallows roughly glancing at her mother nervously. Shakily she turns back to her aunt, "I... I can try..." Worriedly she steps forward and tries to call the magic up again. Warmth starts in her chest slowly moving up her neck to her head before ending at the base of her horn. Lightning shoots from the tip of her horn spreading out to her aunt, but nothing seems to happen.

Her head drops dejectedly as she glances shyly up at her aunt. "I... I'm sorry Auntie, I can't..." She stands there for a second before stepping back to her sister's side head still low. Suddenly another appears and she brightens instantly, "Miss Lyanna!" She yelped bouncing happily to the black and teal lady. She tries to press her nose against her shoulder smiling happily. She was like a second mother to the young filly, and she was very happy to see she had survived. Then two more appeared a very young girl, and what appeared to be her father. She smiled shyly at the girl before stepping towards her glancing up at her father for approval. Ajax trotted over as well cooing softly as he stopped next to his bonded. "Hello, I'm Zoeya, and this is Ajax." Her voice was a soft warm barely more than a whisper as she lowered her head smiling softly at the foal.

----------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 541
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
out of the frying pan - by Iona - 07-13-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Alysanne - 07-13-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Naerys - 07-14-2017, 07:10 AM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Zoeya - 07-14-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 06:45 PM