This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Willow Pillow
Open Solanis 
Castiella
Currently championing:
CASTIELLA
I’m nuts, baby, I’m mad, The craziest friend that you’ve ever HAD
You think I’m psycho, you think I’m GONE

Glowing teal eyes watched as the woman slept. Oh, she could kill her now, and she would not even make a sound. Maybe she could throw Arcta on her and watched the woman struggle to get free. Yes, that would be a grand idea! In the clutch of the constricting chain the pitiful mare would not have a chance. The rose gold chain would wrap tighter and tighter with every move, and it might even squeeze the mares little head off! Smal giggles slip from her maw as her masked skull reached to touch the chain.

"Hi, I'm sorry. I was just really tired."

Crimson flecked orbs almost rolled in the back of her skull. Well FUCK, there goes her chance of a silent killing. For a second she paused still contemplating if she should throw Arcta on her or not. Then against her better judgement a smile plastered on her face as she turned back towards the woman. Sparks glittered across her hide like a thousand diamonds. She watched the woman stand up. The look on the ladies face showed she was ever so slightly uncomfortable. She should BE.

A small giggle slipped from her maw when she asked who she was. Who was Castiella? She was everything and then again she was nothing. The fallen Angel adjusted her heavy wings as long tresses floated into her face like a curtain. " I am Castiella, who are you? " Her masked skull tilted to the side with a smile. "You should be careful where you sleep around here. This place, this world is dangerous." Teal eyes looked down to the oozing black liquid. Flowers started to bloom and grow in front of her hooves. Fucking flowers.... her mind trailed off with bitter tones. She needed to get her mind off of this. So she walked closer to the willow. " The leaves look like dragon flies. Do they not? They even flutter down like the little pes.." Her voice came to a halt as she looked back over her shoulder "I mean bugs." A smile cracked on her banded maw as she looked back to the tree.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Akumi
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-17-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Castiella - 08-25-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-25-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Castiella - 08-25-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-30-2017, 02:32 PM