This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
In desperate need of art (I pay good!)
Carnivora
Currently championing:
Hey everyone! I'll give myself a small intro before I go asking you guys for things:

I am 19, I own five horses, going to school for beef production and working cow horse. I was at one time an avid RPer. I was quite versed in coding, and my vocabulary was *much* better back then.. I have recently found some time to get back into it. I also know and appreciate the true value of art. I'm very artistic myself, but I can't seem to make art for myself. LOVE having art for my characters. I want ALLL of the art lol

I'm looking for someone to either make me some art or direct me toward someone who makes your beautiful artwork.
I'm open to any kind of art right now but I REALLY want a full manip done of my main boy Luminar.

I'm on deviantArt, so would love recommendations there. Pm me with your commission prices if you want!

Thank you all!
Dingo
Currently championing:
Welcome, Carnivora! :D It's good to have you here!

I myself don't do much art (just simple drawings - you can look at my DA which is psycho-drummer), but there's a ton of wonderful artists here. I could recommend a few of them via Discord if you'd like! My name on there is Dingo#9037. If you don't have it, I highly recommend it, as that's where we all hang out!

As a side note, you do beef production, that's awesome!! I also do reined cow horse and ranch versatility. I can't think of a more fun sport to be a part of <3