This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR

Luminar watched curiously as she revealed her horns. The pain in her eyes was unmistakable. He shrugged. It truly was not a big deal for him, he had seen wounds that mutilated and scarred far worse and more obvious than her small bumps. He did a 180, and swished his stumpy little tail.  "This is kind of stupid too." He stated while turning back to look at the gnarled stump of what used to be a beautiful flowing tail, streaked with silver as bright and shining as the moon itself. When he dreamed, he still had his tail. It was braided in his trademark fighting braid, rolled up and wrapped so it wouldn't get stepped on, bitten or broken. Ah, the care he had taken to make sure nothing had happened to his beautiful appendage. His gaze was longing as he stared at his docked extremity.

He met the fillies eyes, staring hard. "Appreciate what you have, girl. Because it can disappear in the blink of an eye." He hesitated. "They shame you for it." He said out loud, as he realized. His features turned cross. ""Love what you have. If you love your weakness, they can't use it against you any more... He trailed off, as he comprehended that that was exactly what happened to him; His weakness had been Silver, with her flowing mane and shimmering coat, her rippling lean body and her fierce ice blue eyes. And he had loved his weakness. He had loved her for all he was worth and much, much more. In the end they killed her for it. Disemboweling her and leaving her entrails in his sleeping patch.

His eyes grew distant as he was pulled out of reality and into a heart-wrenching flashback.

The night was cool, and Luminar was content. His heart was full as he stood under the moon on the rock that let him see the world. He basked in its cool light, his face radiating a pulsating glow, the silver moon on his shoulder emitted a light nearly stronger moon itself. He closed his eyes and drew in a breath of sweet, moist plains air and made his way back to the spot where he had bedded down, a few yards from his lover, on the outskirts of the army encampment. He didn't need light to see, the darkness was illuminated in silvery grey, black and white hues. He ducked beneath the willow tree and stepped in a thick sticky liquid. It was that moment when the smell hit him. The strong metallic scent of blood and something worse. The sickly smell of something that had been gutted, the membrane holding the stench of the bowels ruptured. Fear coiled like a serpent in his belly as he slowly peered around the large tree trunk, and his heart dropped to the very bottom of his soul when he witnessed what lay beyond.
Her glistening body lay motionless. Steaks of dark painted her brilliant hide- a single wound carved down her belly- from between her front legs to the base of her teats. Luminar screamed. He screamed and screamed for hours, despite the efforts of his fellow soldiers to stop him. He screamed through his General's scolding, he wailed through the soft comforting words of his friend, he howled through their attempts to knock him out cold. Hours later, he stopped. His throat was raw, his cries coming out as pitiful, hoarse croaks; he never uttered another word.

Luminar shook his head violently. Coming back was always hard. He looked around the glade, hoping the filly hadn't left him while he was in his stupor.

"Talk"

SHE'S A COLD, HARD BITCH, BUT JUST A KISS ON THE LIPS AND I WAS ON MY KNEES.
and more than one!
image || coding
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!

Messages In This Thread
Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Rift Presence - 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-23-2017, 12:21 PM