This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nyu
Currently championing:
Nyu's ears fell back to the stern tone in his voice. Whatever happened it obviously pained him to talk about it. He became so defensive so sudden. Her mind worked around his words, breaking them down and putting them back together again as if that would make it any easier to recall her past. She stayed silent for a long moment, contemplating an arrangement of words that might tell him about herself.

Not after too long she let out a sigh and lowered her head. "Don't remember.." she sighed out. "Head hurt.." Nyu explained. All she rightfully remembered was waking up on the forest floor with a headache and a log directly in front of her. She leaned her head sideways to move her barely pink tinted mane out of the way of her face. Her red eyes met with his again. She stared in amazement, it almost seemed like each time she looked at them they were the same but somehow different. When she revealed her head to him there was a tiny bloody red mark placed just under her two horns that were also revealed. However some could argue that they couldn't even be called horns considering that they were undeveloped and mere fuzzy lumps upon her head. Usually, revealing these "horns" is what caused her to lose friendships. She was called many names and often made fun of. This could very well be why her social skills aren't that developed for her at the age of 2 as she's never had to use them because shes been alone all her life.

She lowered her head, ashamed she had even shown him. He'll probably leave me all alone now... Please don't go mister.. Quietly and almost sadly she said, "Name, Nyu." She wanted him to leave so he wouldn't stare at her ugliness anymore but more than her wish for him to leave, she wished him to stay with her.

@Luminar

Messages In This Thread
Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Rift Presence - 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM