This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR
Luminar's emotional and sexual attraction to her dissipated at that moment. He realized soulfully she was nothing but a child in her mind.

A young, undeveloped mind trapped in a beautiful siren's body.

His feeling's were mixed, fighting with one another. Three voices disputed in his mind, bickering like children. She's rockin' hot. One voice opted. But she's nothing but a child.She cannot consent to running around with a semi-retired mercenary.  Another lectured.

What if she comes out of it eventually? The third and loudest voice called from the depths. He sensed a good soul in this filly. What if she needs someone to help her along? The sensible voice went on. But she's not a scrapper, a wildcat like Silver. How could something so polar opposite work with a brute like you? It said.

Luminar pursed his lips, coming back to the real world. "No." He said, a bit of a stern tone in his voice. "You tell me about yourself first."

"Talk."

quote goes here!
and more than one!
image || coding
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!

Messages In This Thread
Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Rift Presence - 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-23-2017, 12:21 PM