This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nyu
Currently championing:
Nyu slowly wobbled to her hooves to get a closer look at the big man's scar. It was old, that was true, but Nyu still felt like it pained him somehow; physically or emotionally, she didn't know. "Tell?" she asked while tilting her head for inquiry. She didn't know if she would like to hear the answer, but she certainly was curious.

Lucky for her the mud would never crust like cement on her pure white coat. It would be gone in only a few hours thanks to a eternal rain. Nyu shivered noticeably. It was too cold for her to be wet and not have a sun to help her stay warm. She began to question herself again if she would even make it through this world to adulthood. Maybe this stallion would help her? He seemed big and strong; very capable of taking good care of himself. His hide was as different as night and day from hers but yet she seemed to be attracted to their odd differences. She met his eyes again but this time she didn't feel as frightened. She knew him a little better now and his gentle demeanor is what brought her at peace with him. Nyu shook her white coat and flecks of mud came off with it, returning from where it came and revealing her bright coat once more.

@Luminar

Messages In This Thread
Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Rift Presence - 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM