This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nyu
Currently championing:
She heard someone say something. "Get over!" (Translation: Get it over with.) the young filly shouted. She felt vulnerable and afraid. Her muscles tensed and shook. Then Nyu looked up. There was another stallion looking down at her. He was giant. Huge feathers drooped into the mud that she landed in. She traced their origin all the way up to his chest. It was thickly muscled but filled with cuts and gashes. Her eyes continued upward to a braided mane it had bits of silver woven throughout. Then she got to his face. She wished she hadn't looked. It wasnt the fact that he was ugly that made her wish she hadn't looked, oh no. It was his eyes. They were the most amazing thing she'd ever seen but at the same time they were the most terrifying thing she'd ever seen. Nyu felt like if she looked at them too long that she would fall in. "H-hi." she managed to let out shyly. He looked gentle and caring so she had begun to get more comfortable with his presence and ceased her violent shaking. "Nyu." She spoke aloud in a baby-like tone. She may have just turned 2 but her childish-like demeanor would remain with her for a long time. She was prone to single word answers, not knowing how to fully communicate to others. If she couldn't find a single word answer in her tiny dictionary, she would simply say "Nyu". And for that very reason, her mother named her Nyu. Nyu's nose gently stretched out toward the large man's wounds. She wished she could make them better but she didn't know how. Just before she was going to touch one, a drop of blood fell and stained red on her light pink muzzle. "Hurt?" she questioned with a sad look on her face.

@Luminar

Messages In This Thread
Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Rift Presence - 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM