This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR
His anger was dying, but hot blood still throbbed through his brain. He was torn and bleeding from his rampage through this cursed, depressing, unpleasant forest. Muscles rippled under maimed hide as he shifted his milky eyes around the glade he had come to. Although his eyes were milky, lacked a pupil and seemed an endless hole- his vision was perfect. Better than perfect, for he could see very well in low light conditions. But right now he didn't need perfect vision to see the creature standing in front of him.

Hell, you could be blind and still see that glowing, slender figure.

Her hide was so white she shone in the bleak darkness of the rift, although tainted with mud. She seemed so pure compared to the wicked backdrop- like an angel that had fallen straight out of the sky.

For a fleeting moment he thought of melting back into the foliage. To run away and not have to converse with this lovely being. But he shook his head and pushed those thoughts out. No. I have to hear what people have to say about this place. He didn't think she noticed him yet, and he was grateful for that. He could only imagine how me looked; blue black hide streaked with cuts, muscles twitching and hot with anger, glowing moon face marked and bloody. He had split his lip as he tore at an innocent sapling. Blinded by a rage he couldn't control.  

He hadn't spoken in so long he knew not if his vocal chords would utter anything but a primal cough.

"Miss.." His voice rasped out. He was at a loss for words, and didn't want to scare her off. She was weeping, something was wrong.

"Talk."

quote goes here!
and more than one!
image || coding
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!

Messages In This Thread
Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Rift Presence - 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-23-2017, 12:21 PM