This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nyu
Currently championing:
Nyu walks carefully through the brush and stares into each pair of red eyes looking back into her own albino ones. Something inside her didn't feel quite right. She didn't know if it was just that sick gut feeling of every eye watching you and only you, or something deeper, something worse, inside her soul. Suddenly, large pink neon leaves to the left rustled. Nyu panicked and got down low and began to use her magic tentacles to grab the blade that sat on her shoulder held by vines. Nyu had a firm grasp on it and pointed it straight out. Huh? The blade still remained perfectly nestled in her vines. She tried again and again to pull out the dagger but it was to no avail. That's when the pain became more intense. Someone or something was burning her soul alive devouring her magic. Nyu knew she would make it through with time and healing but she didn't know what potential danger was just behind those large leaves. She jumped over a log to hide behind it and fell straight into mud, turning her perfect white coat into a brown tobiano. Her breathing was fast and panicked. If she couldn't use her blade or her magic she was not going to survive this strange new world. Nyu began to cry quietly saying her goodbyes to herself, overreacting like most young fillys do. Nyu was all alone, and something was coming; she had nowhere to run.

@ anyone!

Help with name: Nyu is said sounding like "New" ^-^

Messages In This Thread
Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Rift Presence - 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM