This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Wild Things
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
The filly seemed lost in her thoughts for a moment and Tamlin turned his head slowly, looking at the strange trees and bushes around them. He had seen a few rainforests in his travels, but nothing quite like this. It all felt so unearthly, so alien. He would not be surprised if there actually were monsters prowling here.

The sound of the filly’s voice suddenly drew the stallion’s attention and he looked at her with his vacant eyes as she spoke of hell and rifts and uttered a few names he did not know. Her rambling only served to make him more confused.

"By the gods. What are you saying, child?” The stallion’s voice was gruff and raspy, but he did not shout at her.

With another deep grunt Tamlin unfolded his front legs, rocked his hind quarters a few times and then stood up. It was painfully clear to him now, standing opposite the filly, that she was at least as tall as he. It made him feel like a dwarf. He did not like that. He thought for a second that he ought to leave this little squirt to her fate and find answers somewhere else. But who knew, the next horse to cross his path may be even more irritating, he might as well ask this giant girl the questions that were forming in his mind.

He eyed her for a second. She had wings, a set of ram’s horns and a somewhat sturdy body. Why did she look so much like the God of the Earth?

"What’s your name?” he asked, surprising even himself.

ooc; I was not sure how tall she would be, I hope it is alright that I guessed that she would be at least his height (if not, I can change it) :D
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Wild Things - by Otem - 07-13-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Wild Things - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Wild Things - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Wild Things - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Wild Things - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Wild Things - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Wild Things - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Wild Things - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Wild Things - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 09:22 PM