This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Entwined
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Glacia

I had wandered, but not too far. A cave had been found, and anger rushed through my veins. Not at the child. But I needed space. Who was I mad at anyway?
I was mad at him. I didn't know what I was expecting anyways. He never promised me anything. Never promised me his heart, never promised me anything that was deep. So what if he had bedded me more than once. So what if I had developed some simbilance of feelings for him. It didn't matter. My feelings didn't matter. Why was I thinking about this when I was stuck here in this awful place. When my mother had just died only days before? But I was stuck here now, with him, with her, with their child. And it bothered me. It rubbed at me like sand on sensitive skin, chaffing away, creating raw burning spots on my heart. You could tell it with the distance I put myself away from Rikyn. I no longer curled by his side, instead moving off on my own, only having company when Gwyn chose to cuddle up next to me. But even then she often lay with Arleigh. And so Selene and I would look out late into the night, waiting for one of the pairs of eyes to come out after my beautiful child. 

But I could only stand it for so long. I needed to spend sometime away from seeing him. My shoulder was still sore, but my limp wasn't nearly as pronounced as the day we had arrived, and I could certainly take off at speeds without being in extreme amounts of pain, even if it hurt slightly. Selene chirped and shrieks in my ear, and it quickly lays flat, irritated by the loud noise. Her claws gripping my mane and digging into the flesh. She was unhappy with this constantly being soaked thing, and made it obvious by her noises. Thankfully she kept her beak shut in the cave. To add to the constant moisture there was heat here. Humid until the nights became cold. And this is all we had to explore.

And so I walk cautiously, quiet besides the occasional disgruntled noises from Selene. 
"Talk."

image | bckg
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he reaps in blood

Calm at last!

Tamlin moved his emaciated and dirty body through the thick undergrowth at a steady trot. He was weaving through the trees and the hanging, climbing plants that lived on them as if he were dancing. Everything in his world was right in this instant. He felt strong of mind and sound of body - or was it the other way around?

He remembered next to nothing about the days that had passed in this new world of his. Truth be told, he did not even remember how he got here. Helovia was gone, that he knew - an irritating little (big) filly had told him that, but as he felt now it was all good and right. He did not need Helovia, he had this amazing euphoric feeling! By “speaking to his mother” (as he called his ritual) he could achieve this elated state of calm and then he needed nothing else. Though the warm thighs of a willing mare would not hurt.

He hummed as he trotted, absolved of all his worries and fears. He simply loved it here!

Then suddenly he felt a sweet scent. Somewhere ahead of him there was a mare who was unfamiliar to him. No surprise there, he had not encountered any familiar faces for years. Only the ghosts that sometimes appeared in these special moods of his.

He could not see very far through the thick, wet forest so he picked up his pace and weaved faster through the trees - even his humming sped up until he suddenly fell silent. There she was! He could see her through the trees further ahead. She was inky black and covered in white spots and she was a unicorn - not that he cared much for the species of the mare when he was feeling ‘hungry’, but he did have a tendency to prefer those of his own species.

”Hey there! Wait up!” he called to her, putting on his sweetest smile.

he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Glacia

My head turns towards the voice that echoes through the rain forest. Selene shrieks at the intruder, because how dare they interrupt our silence. My blue eyes seek out the voice, straining somewhat in the strange neon lights, to finally land on a stallion, who is about a hand shorter than I. I slow, and my blue eyes narrow. Run him through. 

The thought shocks me. It is malicious, a cruel thought that I had never found myself thinking before. My ears slip back, locking down flat against my skull. I was a cautious mare. I had lost a child, I had been taunted by the worst of scum, and I had seen the death of so many. I had watched my mother die, only days before. I felt like I had lost my family, and had been abandoned by those I loved the most. Discarded. So I wasn't keen to let another in so easily. I quickly turn to face the newcomer, My head lowering so my horn pointed towards him, and widened my stance. Upon my neck Selene shuffled down my neck towards my withers to a flatter area.

"Don't come any closer if you value your life." My voice is gruffer than I am expecting. It is hoarse, and dangerous. I sounded like my mother. But I had an advantage she didn't. I had bulk and muscle that she wouldn't have ever had. Cushion. "Tell me your name! What do you want with me!"

Indignantly Selene squawked, her shrieks becoming more loud and rapid as her bonded became defensive. Even in her young age she was becoming protective of the spotted mare that had saved her from the shadows. And I wasn't messing around. I felt more dangerous than I had ever in my life. I felt in control of my fate in this moment. This was a dangerous place. We weren't in kansas anymore
"Talk."

image | bckg
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he sows in blood

He came to a stop before the defensive mare. His joints locked in place and the little muscle he had rippled under his dirty, black skin. He noticed how she placed her body; horn in a threatening pose, stance wide, but it only served to broaden his smile. She was bigger than him and the truth was that he was not much of a fighter, but he was not planning on having to fight.

"Oh come now, sweetness. I mean you no harm." he purred. His voice was sincere, but a promise coming from a stallion looking like he did; all wild and shaggy, dirty and ruffled, was likely to come across as a honey-wrapped lie. He did not really project trustworthiness as he let his eyes wander over her body, gaze glowing with blatant desire. ”Names are not necessary, beautiful. My only wish is to comfort you, you seem like you could need some warmth. I promise I’ll make you feel good.”

He lowered his head, turned his left cheek towards her and edged closer - the point if his shoulder leading the way. ”See, I am completely at your mercy.” he murmured, moving slowly in the most non-threatening way he could. He did have a certain charm, even if he was far from as handsome as he had once been, but there was something in his rugged appearance and some mares would most likely feel the need to tame this monster of a stallion. If she would fall for his rugged charms remained to be seen, but he would not give up easily.

He suddenly became aware of the snowy owl perched on the mare’s white-spotted back. The loud squawks that it made had finally reached into Tamlin’s dull mind and the sight of the companion conjured an image of his father. The imaged of the great spotted stallion flashed for a second behind the mare, but it only had Tamlin surprised for a short moment. He was used to seeing ghosts while in his special mood and Mauja was the most frequent one of the specters. And of course the owl would have him think of his father.

”You can rest easy with me, hjarta mitt.” he said, moving even closer, looking at her through his icy blue eye and from under his tangled forelock.

he reaps in blood

Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
< div style="width:700px; background:#0f1d26; border:1px solid #0f1d26; border-radius:10px; ">
Glacia

His words are sick, and suggest something. Something I am not comfortable with. His gaze, it lands on my body, so openly brazen and wanting. But I was far from willing. My stance never changed, as he pleaded that I was safe with him. He wouldn't hurt me, he just wanted me to feel good. I scoff."That is rather presumptuous don't you think?" I was used to gazes. I had them since I was a young filly. But he looked at me like a man looked at a lover. Like I had said yes. He looked at me like Rhoa did, and like Rikyn did on many occasions. I wasn't having it. Maybe, in a different situation and if he just backed off. Maybe if his body wasn't so ragged and worn. After all, you could see the looks of a handsome stallion. But it had been worn away, leaving a gaunt shell. Like my father. 

In fact the stallion looked much like him. And I wondered, did he make it through? Did he still breath after our gods had perished? 

The approaching stallions final words return my attention to him. Rest easy? "I don't need scum like you touching me!" My words are sharp, harsh and cruel. I am a woman swinging with a knife at a man who kept coming. I didn't want his touch. I refused. 

And despite him saying he was at my mercy, and putting himself in a position where he looked harmless I lunged. Powerful jaws snapping for flesh, and the taste of blood, and a young owl hissing and shrieking. His eyes may burn for my body, but mine burned for his blood on the floor. 

< font color=#71A07E >"Talk."

< /div>
< small>image | bckg
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he sows in blood

He was too lost in his burning desire to properly hear her words. And had he done, he would not have cared. Presumptuous? Perhaps. But in this state of mind he knew no boundaries and feared no consequences. He thought himself irresistible or, at the very least, highly desirable. His ritual made him out of touch with reality and sluggish, a slave to his sexual instincts was he in this moment.

However, this beauty before him was not charmed. Her sharp tongue made it clear that she was not going to be soothed or persuaded by his sweet words or his non-threatening pose. But even if every sign told him she would not tolerate him coming any closer Tamlin kept coming and he paid the price…

She came at him, teeth bared and he could not parry her attack, much less escape it. He only had time to pin his ears and brace for the pain. Her teeth hit their mark - they pinned his black skin between them - pinching, tearing. She would most likely come away with a mouthful of hair and dried mud. He turned in her grip, feeling his skin rip open.

He kicked out with his hind legs. There was no chance of him hitting her with his right hoof, but maybe the left would land on one of her knees.

The bushes and leaves rained down droplets of tepid water on him, washing away some of the grime covering his body. His rump and tail regained some whiteness and his coat turned from dull charcoal to shining black. The rusty red layer of dried blood on his horn dissolved and for a moment he almost looked like his former self when his eyes lit up from the sharpness of the pain he felt. Blood dropped from the wound the mare’s teeth had ripped open - coloring his neck dark crimson.

She was a vision in her anger - powerful and unyielding. Tamlin still felt very much attracted to her, but there was something else; a strong pull that he was unsure stemmed entirely from his lust. It was a feeling out of the ordinary, but he blamed it on the heated situation.

@Glacia
he reaps in blood

Rikyn
Currently championing:

Rikyn

Okay, so, don’t get me wrong – Glacia has been being a total knob for several days now, and I honestly can’t figure out why. It’s left me in a bad mood with her, and rather unconcerned with what she decides to do with her time, when she’s not caring for Gwyn. It’s certainly not a mature approach at all, but no one ever claimed I was these things…

Anyway, her sudden shout rouses me from the grump stupor I’d been in, staring absently at a nearby tree, and trying not to think about things that make me sad or angry. It’s a small list, and it’s hard to think of them, mostly because the other thoughts jostling about are bigger, and louder.

Not as loud as that shout, though, or the one that cries out from my mouth as I gallop into the clearing, horn already brandished before me, ready to strike out at whatever it is getting her. When I realize its someone else, and that, clearly, she’s already defending herself, I slow down a bit, my full fledged charge turning into a jaunty arrival that clearly announces how willing I am to skewer this guy for the sake of the woman he’s leering at.

"Fuck off," I tell him, tersely, ears flipped back, Duir arriving loudly behind me with crashing leaps. Standing in stunned and sudden silence as he comes upon the sexually tense and all together confusing-for-a-young-deer situation, his eyes dart from person to person, and his breath is bated while mine is unleashed in a loud blast of angry air. "I don’t know what continent you’re from, but where we come from, we don’t impose ourselves on others like common animals."

Looking over to Glacia, hoping to meet her eyes, to silently question: are you okay?, I quickly shoot my attention back to Captain Molester.

[ OOC: NESSIE SAID I COULD COME also TAMLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN ]

’cause we need a little controversy
just want one thing - just to play the king
but the castle’s crumbled & you’re left with just a name

please tag rikyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Glacia

My teeth hit flesh. It is the first time I had ever lashed out at another in anger, and drew blood. The taste in my mouth is metallic, and touches almost immediately. Fur, skin, and blood. I had given the intruder a nasty bite. However, the malnourished stranger doesn't just take it. He wasn't appreciative of my teeth sinking into what flesh he had, and as he tore himself away (leaving a bloody chunk of him in my mouth), he kicked out. His right hind missed completely, but as I reared up to the left to get away his left hind hoof struck home. My right cannon bone got a good knocking, and as I landed I favored it gingerly. But my aggression proves very useful, as the stallion moves away from me. For a moment I look at the studs body, my own heaving, before I realize Rikyn had arrived at the scene. 

My blue eyes slide to him, his gold and dark body even soaked was delightful to look at. Duir just behind him, his legs sprawled and he lookied incredibly uncomfortable. Rikyns words are muffled to my ears as my head lowers and I limp towards him. I am not listening. I just want him. To curl up by his side. Ignore the awful creature that was bleeding just over yonder. I wrestled with myself. I had never lashed out like that. Was I proud of myself? Or ashamed?

I could be ashamed because I usually tried to get through things in a diplomatic way. But I was so angry. Angry at Kaos, Myself, Rikyn, Asshat who just got his ass handed to him by a mare... This place. It already brought the worst out in me. And I wasn't sure I wanted to stop it either. Some part of me enjoyed the rush, the taste of blood on my tongue. The pain ebbing in my foreleg. I liked it. 

I reached Rikyn, and while I am still burning inside at him, I was thankful for his presence, and his rush to get here. Quickly I touch his shoulder, hiding behind his form, my head peeking up to look at the offender, ice eyes cold and unyeilding. Selene grew quiet, but she shuffled in a disgruntled manner, shuffling around her wet baby feathers, her own eyes staring at the blanketed appaloosa. 

Eve if I did move to Rikyn however, I was still angry with him, and I decided then, that we would be having words.

"Talk."

@Tamlin
@Rikyn 

image | bckg
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he reaps in blood

Tamlin darted away from the mare after his kick. He then turned on his hindquarters, breathing heavily in his chock - every breath deep and accompanied by a snorting sound. His head was held high on a tense neck and his body was shaking slightly. Before Tamlin even had time to collect himself completely a young stallion (his deer-like companion in tow) arrived at the scene.

The golden marked stallion was heralded by his own furious voice and Tamlin shied backwards instinctively as he saw the spiral horn pointed towards him. This was a stallion protecting his mare, or at the very least a mare he cared for. With strands of matted mane whipping across his face and neck Tamlin backed up until he was stopped by the trunk of a tree. His white rump slid down the tree until he was almost sitting on his haunches and there he stayed, staring at both the mare and the young stallion.

The chock of what happened had cleared Tamlin’s mind and he was beginning to feel the effect of his ritual wearing off. All that fluffy calm he had felt was leaving him and those dreaded and awful feelings started to come back. Aviya. he though suddenly, as if he just then remembered that she existed - well, it was his hope that she was still among the living anyways. When he was sober there was no other mare for Tamlin, he had fallen in love with the memory of his foalhood friend - he was completely lost to a ghost of the past and who could outmatch a perfect fantasy? But as of now he was not completely sober and his lust lingered in his body.

However the last smoldering desire died quickly when the young stallion spoke and Tamlin saw the ice cold gaze of the dark mare. He cowered before them, like a dog fearing a beating. With his mind slowly clearing the embarrassment crawled into him, suffocating like a wet quilt. But the strange gravitation towards the mare remained - like a familiar smell; alluring in a completely non-sexual way. An indefinable, terrifyingly disgusting suspicion began growing deep inside the black unicorn as he looked into those blue eyes of hers. The qualm lay so deep inside him that he did not even know why he suddenly felt disgusted by himself. But the truth was he felt utterly humiliated by the events and he knew not how to fix the situation.

He lowered his head towards the ground. Blood was slowly escaping the wound on his neck and the crimson drops pooled together inside a big, bowl-shaped leaf. He looked at the blood for a moment; it was shiny red and almost glittering to him. Then he called upon his magic. The frost at the tip of his horn glistened and from the pool of blood a green stalk sprouted, jagged, roundish leaves appeared on the stem and then a green bud at the top. The bud opened and a big, yellow rose was reveled.

”My apologies.” he said and turned away from them. ”Fyrirgefðu mér.”

ooc; I LOOVE this thread! <3 

I don't know if Mauja taught Glacia the language from his old country or if he told her about Tamlin's magic, but unless someone say something to him now or something else happens I am afraid Tamlin is leaving ^^' He couldn't merely stand there and make conversation after these humiliating events. I don't want this thread to end though :( I hope you guys comes up with something to keep them together a while longer <3
he reaps in blood

Rikyn
Currently championing:

Rikyn
So, not that I need another boost to my ego, but arriving to have the stallion back off like a wary dog, and Glacia snuggling up beside me after days of not even managing eye contact definitely does it for me. My head raises, my eyes focus on the dirty black stranger, and I feel every inch of me become the picture of man, defending woman, the most honorable thing even a cretin like me could possibly do.

That the fight deflates quickly is a bit disappointing; I’d hoped to at least have to push him around a little bit, so I could glean a bit more attention out of Glacia, seeking pity for my wounds. Regardless, with the aggressive bits put aside, I can get a better look at the fellow – emaciated, filthy, perhaps deranged, the hardness of my heart feels cracks run through it. A man of the north, as I’d so proudly proclaimed moments before, I had been raised among the mad, the broken; as mother said, they would often do things that were offensive. What was important was forgiving them (or at least pretending to, the manipulative, golden snake had darkly smirked), because a friend was a friend, and mad folk were keen on doing things others would refuse.

As if to remind me of her words all the further, the man procures from the weeping of his own wounds upon the earth some strange magic. The wobbling bead of blood rising through the air makes my belly lurch, the sort of thing that even a guy who manipulates people’s brains can’t stomach. Tensing, snorting and focusing upon it with suspicious curiosity, it’s particularly strange to watch blood bloom into something so beautiful.

His words are strange, but distantly familiar; like ghosts of my childhood they dance through the air, and elude my sight, but I recognize them as being there, none the less. As he turns to leave, the splash of white revealed by the rain through the filth upon his rump catches my attention, also.

I think of Gwyn.

"Wait," I command, willing to grab his mind and make him, if I have to, "what language was that?"

’cause we need a little controversy
just want one thing - just to play the king
but the castle’s crumbled & you’re left with just a name

please tag rikyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only