This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Fairy tale Dark
Open Solanis 
Tamlin
Currently championing:

Tamlin’s jaws clenched together and his body became tense as he fought the need to lash out at the child. For the first time he wished himself free of his addiction, wished that he could just be normal. He took a deep breath to calm down as Otem walked around his garden, and this time it actually worked. He regained some of his calm even though he felt quite sullen.

When she proclaimed that they were not strangers anymore Tamlin contemplated for a moment where the line between strangers and whatever level came next went. Was an exchange of names enough to become acquaintances? For him even “acquaintances” was too big a word to label his and Otem’s relationship with. Sure she had told him about her time in Helovia, but what did he really know about her. And she, she knew even less about him! Was this the moment he was supposed to share some of his deepest thoughts with her so that they could become friends?

She is just a child! You should leave her alone. You cannot protect her. You can only damage her! Tamlin ignored the voice of reason and turned towards Otem. He shrugged his shoulders at her questioning gaze and let slip a few words that surprised even him: ”What’s mine is yours.”

But bitterness and sorrow returned suddenly and washed over him at her childish question. The battle inside him flared up once again. Jaws clenching and body rigid he looked at her with eyes dark and hollow. But there was a flicker of light in those dead pools of his; a flicker of something that was not irritation and hatred towards the world in general. He was begging her, for her own sake, to leave, but still quietly asking her to stay. However it was the darkness that controlled his lips and he hissed at her as his ears pinned to his skull.

”What’s with me?! Have you forgotten everything I told you about my flower?!”

He regained control for a second and backed away from her, turning his head and lowering his neck. I don’t want to hurt you.

”I am sorry, Otem.” he murmured, facing away from her. ”I don’t want to drive you away, but for your sake you should leave now. I am not good to be around. Next time you see me you ought to just go the other way. Ask your companion I am sure she agrees.”

he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-04-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-04-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-06-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-07-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-08-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-09-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-09-2017, 03:52 PM