This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Fairy tale Dark
Open Solanis 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin tilted his head and looked at the autumn girl. Maybe it was the blue lotus’ affect on him, but he could not see how ridiculous the notion of her forgiving him was. It was as if he thought that apologizing would fix the fact that he stabbed her. He flashed her a smile and rose from his kneeling position. Shuffling his feet he thought of what to do. Here he was, a junkie deep in his shit, trying to find a way to shield a child from the ugliness of the world. The most logical way to shield her would of course be to stay the fuck away from her, but his brain did not really touch on that conclusion.

It seemed he would not get out of answering her question. He could turn tail and run of course; make it a sort of standard procedure of his and Otem’s meetings? But he did not want to do that, he wanted to do something nice for the girl who probably had seen her fair share of death and carnage if her story about the fall of the gods was accurate.

The demanding air about the large filly had Tamlin wondering if she really was a princess. Thinking of it, she had an uncanny resemblance to a certain god Tamlin knew of and a descendent of gods would be a princess, no? But all this was beside the point. He needed to give her an answer.

“Uhh… do… do you remember the flower I grew from the blood?” Tamlin began, his voice just a tad slurred. “It is a medicinal flower, I need it to be myself. Yes, yes medicinal.”

He felt very pleased with that explanation, it was not really a lie and it excused him being “not himself” the first time they met. But was he himself now? Unlikely. Tamlin was so deep in his usage of the drug that he no longer knew who he was for real. Was he that arrogant little prince? Or was the grumpy old man more close to the personality that was really his? Could it be a combination of all of this? Maybe the truth was that he was a deadbeat, a good-for-nothing wreck of a unicorn. Heh. At least I am alive. he thought and turned to Otem again with a new idea brewing in his head.

“Tell you what, Princess Otem, do you miss Helovia? I know you have no reason to trust me, but if you would come with me I have a little creation of mine I would like to show you.”

He lowered his head again, playing the disfavored knight, and turned halfway to the side exposing all of his neck in the most nonthreatening pose he could resume. Last time he did this, he was attacked, but he did not quite remember that now, even though he had a scar on his neck as a reminder.

he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-04-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-04-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-06-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-07-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-08-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-09-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-09-2017, 03:52 PM