This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
fairy lights
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Castiella
Currently championing:

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

The sound of the woman's voice filled her mind, and the angel could not believe this! What type of magic is this, how did she get it?! The filly flicked her tail causing thick strands to fall over her haunches. The small giggles slipped from her maw. Akriel asked her if they could speak back in their minds. Sidhra went on to xplain that her magic was taken from her. At one time she was able to do that. A smile fell on her maw as charcoal ears perked forward. "My magic got mutated going through the portal. I hope one day the magic returns to normal. Maybe it will be soon. " She giggled softly looking to her brother.

He is always correcting her, no matter what it is. She could walk foward and it still would not be right. Teal eyes rolled as she looked back to the odd colored mare. "Oh Akriel... You take all my words so serious. Cheer up dear brother." Reaching her masked skull over, she ran her head over his thick shoulder. A sensual touch is how most men would explain it, but it was Castiella. One second she would be your greatest lover, the next she was your murderer.

The woman began to speak how her home was also destroyed. Cas tilted her head as sparks on her back rose with curiosity. "This place already feels like home to me. I love it here! " A small deviant smile cracked on her maw as she looked to her brother. She knew Akriel was not as comfortable as she was here. Teal orbs looked to the sky as it started to grow darker. The glowing eyes started creep closer with the growing shadows. She could feel the irritation starting to build. "Well Sidhra, it is starting to get dark. We should head back to mom... Maybe you can teach us more about the rift one day! " Her child like voice floated in the air with a fake smile. "Good bye! " She giggled softly before trotting into the shadows filled with the fucking glowing EYES.

"talk talk talk"

OOC:: Cas is out! Unless someone stops her and wants to talk more :) I figure this would be a good time to end <3

@Akriel @Sidhra

table code by tamme
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}