This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
Oh, okay, don’t mind me ladies, seems my peace brokering was unneeded after all.

Tamlin backed up a few steps when he realized the siren was not about to attack the mare. He huffed silently at the situation, feeling his usual grumpiness get a hold of him again. What was he even doing? Trying to help a complete stranger? Why did he even care?! He felt like growling and throwing a fit like a foal told “no”. But of course he did not. He only stood there glaring from the fish-creature to the annoyingly pretty antlered pegasus.

When the siren offers them to share his (suddenly he did not feel like giving it away) flower he only snorted and turned his muzzle skywards. And by doing so he completely missed that the offer was more of a demand. But Nüwa’s blabbering caught his attention and he got a glimpse of the seriousness in the lake-creatures eyes, realizing what she had really meant.

Oh gods! He had not meant for the siren to eat the lotus here, he had been trying to get her to leave. What effect would it even have on this alien being? Tamlin saw how Nüwa reached for the petals and he only had time for a muffled ”No! Don’t!” But he was too late. Shit.

The blue lotus sent the user into a state of euphoria and increased his or hers libido. Sometimes Tamlin was so horny when he was using he did not know what to do with himself, but mostly he only became calm and talkative while high. What effect would it have on the siren and Nüwa?

Nüwa, by the way, even her name was annoyingly pretty.

Tamlin stepped closer again and his brain suddenly went in to a combined state of craving and fuck it. He plucked the petals from the sirens hand, ignoring the slimy feel against his muzzle as well as he ignored Nüwa and her brainless chatter. He chewed them with pleasure and took a deep breath after he’d swallowed. The affect was not instant, but rather crept into him slowly. He felt how his gaunt body relaxed, his shouldered sloped and the pressing feeling in his head fluttered away like a butterfly.

Since he had arrived in this hellish place his blood-grown plants had had an unusual side effect; they produced hallucinations more often than not. This was not normal, the lotus had before only made him hallucinate once in a while - mostly when the high went wrong somehow and he was cast into the nightmare that was the Battle of The Edge. But all those thoughts were gone from his mind now as he turned to the females.

”Do you feel it, sætur mínar?  

Table by Neo

@Rift Presence
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM