This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
As Tamlin was occupied by his thoughts and the irritatingly lovely mare danced away from the spray of water and blood something stirred in the lake. Tamlin was too caught up in his head and preoccupied with his annoyance over the beautiful, winged unicorn that he barely noticed when the something broke the surface of the water behind him. Still, he turned towards this new creature in his presence and looked at her without really seeing.

The half fish, half something indefinable seemed to demand answers of him, just as the mare had done a second ago and everything was all too much and confusing for the fallen prince. So strong was the aura around this newcomer that Tamlin almost in a way heard, or rather felt, her thoughts. He even motioned to speak to her before he recognized the danger in the air. "Yes, yes, very pretty." he almost said, but the words stuck to his tongue when he really took in the face of this femme de lac.

Wait, WHAT?!

He stared at the siren, not knowing exactly what she was. He had seen her like before, in his travels, but never this version of the seductive creature. He knew only that she could be dangerous, that he could feel. Being a short stallion without any talent for fighting Tamlin had learnt to listen to his instincts and right now they were telling him the siren was not a creature to provoke.

The beautiful mare dashed passed him then and continued her gleeful blabbering. Was she out of her mind?! Crowding an unknown life form like that?

He had no reason to protect this new acquaintance of his, but nonetheless Tamlin sprung to his feet and put himself between the lovely mare and the creature of the lake. He would even shove the winged unicorn slightly to the side if she did not sidestep as elegantly as she had done before.

”Forgive her forwardness, O queen of this lake. You know how these silly creatures can be.” he left it up to the siren to interpret what creatures he meant for he dare not say “these air-headed beauties” lest he would insult her. He suspected that the fish-girl may consider herself a beauty. ”Do you like the flower I grew? It is yours of course, my dear. If you taste its blue petals it will give you euphoric bliss.”

Stupid feather-brain. he thought about the mare beside him, but the slur rang hollow even in his brain.

Table by Neo

@Nüwa
@Rift Presence
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM