This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
CHIBIS!
RoofTop
Currently championing:
all slots full!

DA
lol its not updated (will be doing that today)
Eaglecry
Currently championing:
Ah probs should have read the rest of the comments my bad!
RoofTop
Currently championing:
Dont worry eagle. These have been so popular i added anotger slot and you got it :)
RoofTop
Currently championing:
I hope i did his design right! 
{Image: bates.png}
Open slot!

Neowulf
Currently championing: None
ME PLEASE? :D Or rather, @Mauja
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
RoofTop
Currently championing:
done babe!
Rottie
Currently championing:
AHH! Nate looks awesome! Thank you so much! <3
Mouse
Currently championing:
Bates looks amazing thank you so so much! I can't seem to get a link to post it on his profile, do you think you could give me the link please? When I click his pic I can't find it lol
RoofTop
Currently championing:
@Mouse  oh good i was looking at him and "grumpy grandma" came to mind! hahahaha

here is the link to the DA post.  if you cant get it off of there let me know and I will upload it to a host site. if you can also let me know so i can take the download button off :)

https://rooftopxing.deviantart.com/art/Bates-695396402
Mouse
Currently championing:
Yep I got it now! Thank you so much again you're so talented! Sorry Bates is such a dick to Moä lol