This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
CHIBIS!
RoofTop
Currently championing:
{Image: 1057k9l.png}

Hello! Guess what? I am drawing chibis!  And, since I am so loving, you get one too!  But just one! (per character) 
Here's the catch: I am not God.  So, there will be slots.  Don't worry, everyone will get a chance at a slot. 
Best part? FREEEEEE!! I love free things, I'm sure you love free things (unless your a weirdo...I can't help you if your a weirdo).  SO. Free chibis...slots...and Kane up there will do a sexy dance to attract your sexy characters :)

1.Sapphira
2.Ki'irha
3.Himeldir
4.Mauja
Muntjac
Currently championing:
Would you like to draw Cahira? If so, I'd need to give you a reference, and I could always draw you something in return! :)
RoofTop
Currently championing:
Done and done boo boo! Wanna take a stab at Moa? She kinda complicated :)
Rottie
Currently championing:
OH! You wonderful person you. Thank you for offering these, your style is awesome!
Maybe my boy Nate?
RoofTop
Currently championing:
Thank you! And yes! Lookit how schmexy he is!
Mouse
Currently championing:
could you possibly please do @Bates you're so amazing your art is gorgeous oml!!! <3
RoofTop
Currently championing:
I shall do bates! Ah i love him
Skylark
Currently championing: None
OMG HOW CUTE.

I missed out but I'll be here next time ;)
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
I'm stalking this :O So cute and lovely and hng <3
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Mouse
Currently championing:
@RoofTop awe thank you! I can't wait to see how gorgeous you make him! <3