This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sing a little song
Open Riptide Isles  Volterra / Thranduil
Delia
Currently championing:
That look - I recognize that look. The stallion might be playing hard to get, but he's certainly interested. Excellent. A light coat of sweat has appeared upon his muscular shoulders, which I am careful to admire as I subtly look him over. Let him think me nothing more than a woman who likes what she sees - it makes no difference. He will soon join the long list of prey that I have stalked... and beaten. Truth be told, were I a normal mare, I would probably be quite content to flirt with this one. He is rather handsome, after all. Strong, too. If I wanted someone to take care of me, his might be the type I'd be looking for. But, then again... black and white is so very blasé. If he had even a single pop of color, he'd be entirely more handsome. In any case, I do tend to be quite jealous. If it took so little to bring lust to his eyes, I'd end up killing him for looking at someone else, eventually.

The stallion denies my offer of assistance, and I delicately step back. I assume that he recognizes by my appearance that I am native to this land. If he has, then he has probably also guessed that I may not be a friend to him and his ilk. He's smarter than I gave him credit for, used to men of his... stature being rather more brawn than brain. No matter. It's just going to make my little game all the more fun. And, despite his brusque denial, he hasn't left yet. I smile.

"I am called Delia," I purr, dipping my head slightly in greeting. "It is quite a pleasure to meet you, Volterra." Mine is a flirt's air, all batting lashes and mischievous smiles. I am loathe to use my magic on him to lure him in after what happened with Kahli, but with any luck, I won't need it. If he wants to leave, perhaps I'll text my poison on him, instead. I haven't been able to figure out if that ability is broken, too. "Well," I add after a moment's pause, "I won't keep you from your search, but - forgive me, I do hope that this isn't too forward, but - well, I can't help but think that you aren't from here." It is a guess, but really - he's so horribly plain. He can't possibly be from the Rift, can he?

"If you would like a guide, it would be my pleasure -" I linger on the word, dropping a light hint his way, "- to assist."

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
sing a little song - by Delia - 07-21-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 07-22-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Delia - 08-14-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 08-14-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Delia - 08-18-2017, 08:59 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 08-28-2017, 12:34 PM