This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sing a little song
Open Riptide Isles  Volterra / Thranduil
Delia
Currently championing:
Well, hello!

Whomever I might have imagined would stumble into my little clearing, it certainly was not this kind of stud. I have grown quite used to average men - average looks, average intelligence, average... well, I'm quite sure you understand my meaning. But what should stand before me than a behemoth of a stallion, dark, tall, and handsome? A shiver of delight runs down my spine as I twirl my bodice in his direction with mock surprise, a soft gasp dropping from my lips. I don't startle easily, but I've learned over time that it almost always makes men preen when they think they've bested you in some way. "Oh, you startled me!" I exclaim, inserting a stutter of fear into my voice with almost surgical precision, looking at him from beneath demurely lowered lashes.

I am disappointed when he skips past any sort of introduction, but I pretend concern all the same. Perhaps the stallion won't be as easy a target as I had originally thought. Still, I can appreciate a challenge. He is disgustingly plain, so perhaps he is one of those awful intruders; if so, I'm sure he has more than enough on his mind without tossing a bit of lust into the mix. Amusement taints my thoughts for a moment, imagining the strangers' attempts to learn this land without any guidance. Well, perhaps I can "help" him. That should be enough to lower his guard, and invite him to play right into my hooves.

With a plan firmly in place, I take a cautious, dainty step towards the steed. "A red dragon?" I repeat, cocking my head to the side as I pretend to search my memory. "No, I'm afraid I haven't seen one." It isn't even a lie. "Have you lost one?" My brows crease with concern, orange eyes softening as though pained at the thought of losing someone dear to me. Oh dear, there goes my honesty. The only creature it would hurt me to lose would be Kahli, and frankly, I'm much less concerned about her well-being at the moment than I am this brute's. Although, maybe 'concerned' isn't the right word. I should expand my vocabulary. "I can help you look, if you'd like. After all, two pairs of eyes are better than one."

@Volterra - I'm sorry for the wait, dear! I was off for my wedding, but I should be quicker to respond now. <3

Messages In This Thread
sing a little song - by Delia - 07-21-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 07-22-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Delia - 08-14-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 08-14-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Delia - 08-18-2017, 08:59 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 08-28-2017, 12:34 PM