This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Kings and Vagabonds
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dallilja
Currently championing:
DALLILJA
As my vision cleared up, I simultaneously also realized that I was stepping on someone. If he had not grunted though, I would've thought of it as uneven grounds because it seemed logical in this wet forest. I whipped my head to move the black forelock upon my brow as it lovingly laid itself over my lashes while the grullo rolled away and got to his feet. 

Standing ever so slightly taller than me, he gave half a smile with a 'pardon' and my blue gaze stared into golden irises, catching me off-guard for half a second. Then I remembered that I actually stepped on him. "Oh! I'm so sorry, the rain has me blinded and.." Excuse after excuse rolled off my tongue, although it was true. But even so, it was incredibly rude nonetheless to not watch where I'm going.

"Please forgive my clumsiness." My stare was directed into the ground, before I shyly met his gaze again. "I'm Dallilja. What's your name?"

"Talk."

as the legacy continues
she becomes her own
ooc // -
wordcount // 164
tags // Lace

image 1 || image 2 || coding

Messages In This Thread
Kings and Vagabonds - by Lace - 07-21-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Kings and Vagabonds - by Rift Presence - 07-23-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Kings and Vagabonds - by Dallilja - 07-26-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Kings and Vagabonds - by Lace - 07-28-2017, 01:12 AM