This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
excuse me if I seem unimpressed
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Naerys
Currently championing:
NAERYS
& PETYR
Naerys might have been more surprised to hear that this mare that she'd bumped into in the middle of this tangled mess of rainforest if she hadn't spent Helvoia's (and subsequently, the World's Edge) final days wandering. But she'd hoped to find traces of Caenan again or that perhaps she'd find him by the sea like she had the first time they'd met - and then miraculously, it would be just as it was in the old days. Like he'd never left without a word. Like he hadn't ripped her heart out and stomped on it. So when the dark mare proudly and enthusiastically declared that she'd come from the Edge too, Naerys immediately looked her over again - digging through her memories only to come up empty. They'd never met, that much was clear, but Naerys wasn't about to distrust the mare because of it. "Well, I'm glad you found me, Akumi." she says genuinely, though the smile she flashes is quick and rather small - disappearing almost as suddenly as it curled her lips.

For a moment, Naerys was lost in her own thoughts and Akumi's complement nearly slipped through the conversation unnoticed. "Oh." she begins, lowering her gaze briefly to her hooves - teal eyes focusing on the passionflowers. "The flowers actually grow from the ground wherever my hooves touch, see?" she concludes as she raises one hoof, shows it to Akumi then touches it to a place that was bare of passionflowers nearby. Within moments, the flowers began to grow from that spot too, and so she returns her hoof to its' prior position. "This place added the feathers to my chest and backs of my legs, and changed the color of my wings. I'm not quite sure how but it changed my aunt and my mom, too." she adds with a slight rolling of her shoulders in a sort of shrug. For a time, there is little more than the patter of raindrops against the leaves. "Sticking together would be for the best, I think. My mother, Alysanne, is here as well along with a few others from the Edge." the young mare concludes, offering the darker, slightly older mare a gentle smile.

we only make peace with our enemies
that's why it's called "making peace"
image || coding

@Akumi
So sorry for the wait! D:
IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME
{Image: icon_naerys_by_nikkayla.gif}

permission for all except death and dismemberment
** please tag naerys in replies **

Messages In This Thread
excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Naerys - 07-20-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Akumi - 07-26-2017, 12:52 AM