This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
cageless youth
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

Gwyn is quiet and still while the mares and Duir help untangle her from the vines, moving her eyes from each of their faces with a soft, appreciative smile, when she isn’t looking around her at the weird jungle.

Something about the two mares is very familiar to the other, she decides. Tilting her head slightly and looking that much harder, the filly decides that she must just be seeing things, or seeing things badly, due to the dark. Besides, her mother is asking her a question, and she looks at her worried dam with a smile.

It’s okay, I think,” she answers, pulling up on it for proof. With most of the vines having been worked away, its relatively easy, compared to how it was before Bathsheba and her mom arrived.

It’s awfully boring standing in one place for long, though, and no sooner is Gwyn free of the temporary prison than she finds herself so full of stock piled energy that she cannot stay here. Bobbing her head to the strange mare, and nuzzling her dam, the filly darts off into the woods, Duir hurrying worriedly after her, and her childish voice floats through the air over the crash of her body through the brush.

Thanks!” trails after her, before she is again gone to play.

Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
cageless youth - by Gwyn - 07-19-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Bathsheba - 07-23-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Gwyn - 07-26-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Glacia - 07-31-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: cageless youth - by Gwyn - 11-06-2017, 05:59 PM