This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
cageless youth
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

A stranger appears through the trees, and Gwyn halts her laughter to look up at her with curious wariness. Aware she can’t exactly run, all tangled up in a shrub, she is quite prepared to start screaming to alert the nearby adults, if she needs to. Something about this woman, though, is familiar, as if the girl has met her before, or should know her, somehow. Sure she would remember a sapphire strewn lady, however, and finding that she does not, the filly is left perplexed, and quietly whispers to Duir alongside her (attempting to make the movement of her lips unseen, quite badly), not removing her eyes from the gem encrusted person:

Who’s that?” inquires the babe, wondering if the royal cerndyr had seen her before. He knew lots of people she didn’t, after all. His glance up to her from where he’s all more studiously trying to free her reveals nothing but his absolutely predictable wariness of the unknown mare; mostly because he doesn’t know who the stranger is, but also because he is incapable of communicating.

Whoever it is, she offers Gwyn and Duir help, which is a good enough indicator of this woman’s goodness for the naïve girl. Her guarded expression warms, and a smile blooms across her lips.

I have got stuck in this viney bush thing,” she admits, lifting one hind leg in a display of how very ensnared she is, the entire shrub shuddering from that one small gesture. Though Duir has almost freed her other leg, all she’s seemed to manage to do in her attempts to get the plants to let her go is ensnare them more. “You wanna help get me loose? It’s taking us forever, mostly cause I suck at it.

Her self admonishment is followed by an amused giggle, the sort that hints she's not all that bothered that she's no good at it, after all.

Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
cageless youth - by Gwyn - 07-19-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Bathsheba - 07-23-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Gwyn - 07-26-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Glacia - 07-31-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: cageless youth - by Gwyn - 11-06-2017, 05:59 PM