This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
chemical romance
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he reaps in blood

Tamlin stood as petrified by the bird. His mismatched eyes darted from its orange and red beak to the grey, razor sharp claws on its big feet. What in the world was he supposed to do now?! This beast was clearly a bird of prey and if he tried to run, those long legs… He simply had no chance of escaping and besides, he wanted its blood – needed it badly.

The smell of his wound made him crazy – well, more so than he already was. He needed his symbolic mother now, he wanted nothing more than to fade away with the bliss of his ritual. That sweet, sweet flower could be his; he could conjure it if only he got his hooves on the blood of this beast. He was feeling the panic rise within him, the last tier of his craving grabbed at him; the feeling of imminent death. The feeling that if he did not get his fix he would collapse and die. But then again it could also be the result of being faced with this monstrosity of a bird.

The beast looked at him with its fierce, beady eyes. Seemingly ready to strike the second Tamlin moved a muscle.

Then suddenly someone else entered the scene and Tamlin gazed at the newcomer from the corner of his eyes. This was another predator, judging by the smell that accompanied this creature. Dark and glowing was he that came and Tamlin saw that this male was not entirely equid. He was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Fuck! Tamlin thought, even his inner voice cracking like a pubescent colt’s. Fuck, fuck fuck! But he did not really care if he survived this, now did he? He had tried to off himself already since he came to this dreadful place, why not offer this alien carnivore his flesh in exchange for help with the bird?

His thoughts were interrupted by an attack from the giant bird. With a high-pitched squawk the beast launched at Tamlin and the black unicorn had to throw his body out of the way. He was never a fighter, Tamlin, but he might have grown up to be a sinister schemer had not his mind been shattered so early in his life. However, even with his body thinned out and lacking in muscle, he could avoid a head on attack. He danced sideways, towards the alien horse and called out to him.

”Hey you! Do you eat unicorn? If you help me kill this bird you can have me. I will not run.” The bird attacked once more and Tamlin barely escaped its slashing craws. ”I need his blood, you see, to create a wonderful flower. Once I’ve done that you can kill me, I don’t care anymore, I only want my flower.”

He must be sounding like a raving mad man if the stranger did not feast on other horses, but if he did Tamlin could only hope that he was not the kind to pass on an easy meal.

@Nostromo
ooc;  Sorry for the delay, was waiting to see if @Dreadnought was coming too :)
I also changed the name of the thread to an equally lame one x3
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
chemical romance - by Tamlin - 07-18-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: chemical romance - by Tamlin - 07-23-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: chemical romance - by Dreadnought - 07-27-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: chemical romance - by Nostromo - 08-13-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: chemical romance - by Tamlin - 08-29-2017, 07:56 AM