This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
tangled webs we weave
Heather
Currently championing:
@Sarah I already have her down on my list. ;D Shall be my next post!

@Zubari How about Mauna and Zubari? He doesn't have a ton of threads and I'd like him out and about.
And yessss, definite Raeden and Erebos thread later on. When I'm not terribly busy with him. ;D

@Astarot Lena and Astarot can snoop around! Do we have a flora/fauna guide thing yet though? And Melita/Vezer for sure! She'd definitely think spider eyes are cool.

@Bathsheba Ack! We did and I never wrote it down. I'll pencil you in.
Snow
Currently championing:
Vulkan and Mauna yessss

Also Vol and Erebos can discuss depression, rage and vengeance?
ali
Currently championing: None
i would love for requiem to meet lena and maybe @Gabriel could tag along? requiem can summon rain that makes plants grow faster and gabriel can craft with them, so maybe they could make lena a flower crown :D
Heather
Currently championing:
@Snow Heck yesssss. And how life sucks. ;D

@ali That sounds absolutely lovely. ;___; <3
Varuna
Currently championing:
would love Varuna to meet Melita. he likes zappy things cause they remind him of mom :<
Heather
Currently championing:
@Varuna For sure! :DDD
Emily
Currently championing: None
Calypso and Erebos/Lena? She needs friends and to meet new people

Victorina and Melita? Both were Throat kiddos

Sansa and Mauna? Extended family even though they wouldn't know that. Sansa would be, a cousin I think. She's Merida x Hertz
Astarot
Currently championing:
Sounds great! Astarot is going to have a thread where he learns about the underwater breathing thing if you want I can tag you <3
{Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png}
Zubari
Currently championing:
@Heather that sounds perfect!!! <3 want me or you to start the thread?
Heather
Currently championing:
@"Rose" Can we just do Sansa/Mauna for now? I think I overloaded on Erebos. XDDD We can always have them meet up another time. ;D

@Astarot That'd be great! <3

@Zubari I'm as slow as molasses, but I intend to get to posts at some point this week. Up to you!