This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Taking requests!
Fawnaa
Currently championing:
(07-18-2017, 07:56 AM)Neowulf Wrote: Warmest of welcomes! :D

If you want another challenge, I have my boy Mauja: clicketh. He's known to be an ass to make art of, though. :(

Thank you! I am certainly ready to try!^^
Rover
Currently championing:
Hello fellow swede! :D Nice to meet you!

You're always welcome to make art for my characters if you have the time! ;P
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
WHAT we have accumulated yet another Swede?! :O Välkommen till kalaset, liksom.
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Fawnaa
Currently championing:
(07-18-2017, 12:42 PM)Neowulf Wrote: WHAT we have accumulated yet another Swede?! :O Välkommen till kalaset, liksom.

Not directly swedish, but lived in sweden for about two years! My bf is swedish tho:3
Tack!
Rover
Currently championing:
Oh my bad, Fawnaa, I looked at your dA profile ^^'
Time
Heya! Welcome to the Rift!!

I have my boy @Tybalt who does not have any art yet, but has a complex-ish design! If you're up for it you can take a swing at him ^^;
Emily
Welcome Fawnaa!

I have my girls @Sarai @Sapphira and @Victorina who have little to no art. I'd be forever grateful for any art of them