This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Taking requests!
Fawnaa
Currently championing:
Hola, how are you?
I´m Fawna, and I´m a complete newbie. I´ve been trying to get back into roleplaying and arting, and I finally have time for it again, so I´m dying to get started!
I figured I would sign myself down for some art stuffs, so hit me with your characters!
My DA is pretty empty but feel free to take a look^^
http://xfawna.deviantart.com/

PM me or respond to this if interested<3
Noella
Currently championing:
Hello, and welcome!! It's good to meet you, we're a good group!

And your art is gorgeous! I'd love if you could do a piece for my new girl? She has no art yet, but do you have discord? I can send you a sketch ref. <3 otherwise I'm sure I can work out a way to send it over! And if you every want to thread, shoot me a message!
Rottie
Currently championing:
Alerie, maybe?

http://sta.sh/01120fcas1hv
http://sta.sh/02cfqpm0mvg2

She isn't born yet and doesn't have any art yet. I can give you a bit more information if you're interested <3
Dressy
Currently championing:
Welcome!!! I hope that you enjoy it here! I you want I have Zubari and/or Castiella. Zubari has a really cool new mutation I would love to get done! I can post red pictures for you when I get home. If you are interested I can get you some more information if it is needed! This is super awesome of you by the way!

Let me know if you want to thread or have any questions about anything !
Fawnaa
Currently championing:
Thank you guys for the warm welcome!<3 I´d love to do all of them, so PM me with any further info you ahve to give! I also joined the discord, Fawnaa as well on there.
<3
Chan
Currently championing:
Welcome! :D wow, your art is amazing, my jaw literally dropped when I clicked that link.

If you're up for a challenge, I've got @Ilunga , she's in dire need of some more art ~ sadly I don't have any uncomplicated character haha so this is the best I can do. x3
Fawnaa
Currently championing:
(07-17-2017, 11:07 PM)Chan Wrote: Welcome! :D wow, your art is amazing, my jaw literally dropped when I clicked that link.

If you're up for a challenge, I've got @Ilunga , she's in dire need of some more art ~ sadly I don't have any uncomplicated character haha so this is the best I can do. x3

Oh my lord, I so want to be up for the challenge! I will try my best<3
Mouse
Currently championing:
Welcome!
I can't wait to see you around here, we should thread sometime! <3

Im in the process of making my riftian character, he's sort of complicated but if you're not swamped I could message you his appearance? You're so freaking talented and its so awesome for you to be doing this for people! <3
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Warmest of welcomes! :D

If you want another challenge, I have my boy Mauja: clicketh. He's known to be an ass to make art of, though. :(
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Fawnaa
Currently championing:
(07-18-2017, 06:32 AM)Mouse Wrote: Welcome!
I can't wait to see you around here, we should thread sometime! <3

Im in the process of making my riftian character, he's sort of complicated but if you're not swamped I could message you his appearance? You're so freaking talented and its so awesome for you to be doing this for people! <3

Feel free to message me<33