This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?
Open Floating Key  unknowingly meeting grandpa!
Astarot
Currently championing:

His heart swelled to almost bursting point at the joy in her blue eyes and sweet voice. "I'll always be your friend when you need me." He watched her squirm under his question and he nodded inwardly. She wasn't in trouble, but she had to realize how dangerous it was to wonder off alone. Ears pricked slightly as she spoke dragging her hoof in the sand. "It's okay love, your mother is going through a lot right now. How about next time you go to wonder off, you wake her up and let her know. Deal?" His smile was soft and warm as he offered his right front hoof, like a handshake.

His booming laugh rolled like thunder form his chest, "I can teach you how, but you have to trust me." He chuckled again as she reared and splashed around him. Zafir called out letting him know someone was approaching, 'Volterra.' Her voice was a warm coo in his head and he relaxed instantly allowing his dark father to watch them play. A slight trickle of fear eased it's way into his mind what was he going to say about him being a grandfather? Would he not see the power his filly held in her youthful body? He swallowed hard trying to keep his face light and playful as he turned to watch his daughter scamper behind his large body.

'At least she knows I'll protector her.' He didn't speak to her just turned to look at his father, "Hello Apa." He watched as the mammoths jaw dropped slightly his scarlet eyes on his daughter. Zafir shoots from the trees laughing at Vadir's words as well. She is careful to show the golden queen the respect she deserves, flying lower than her and crooning softly. Her bonded attention stays on his father his muscles slightly tense. He is sure the great man would never harm a child, especially his own flesh and blood, but he is not a child.

As his winged daughter steps under his front legs he smiles warmly, "It's alright love, you can come out." He turns his attention and boldly meets his father's gaze, "This is my daughter, Sarika." He waits quietly, wondering how he will take the words. It would take a fool not to notice how the two are related, and Volterra is no fool. He will have spotted the father daughter blood in a heart beat. Sure Astarot had played with many foals in his day, but there was something different here. He glanced down at his daughter his eyes softening, "Go and say hello to your nagyapa, grandfather." He is still trying to teach her the language of their powerful family, and saying the normal word afterwards seems to help. "Do not forgot to say hello to his dragon, she is a queen of her kind as Volterra is king of his." His eyes glow and his chest swells with pride as he glances once at his powerful father before turning back to his dunskin daughter.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 505 @Volterra @Sarika
{Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png}

Messages In This Thread
Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? - by Sarika - 07-17-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? - by Sarika - 07-21-2017, 07:00 AM
RE: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? - by Astarot - 07-24-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? - by Sarika - 07-27-2017, 05:31 AM