This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
have heart, my dear
Private Rainforest Cliffs  Erebos <3
Erebos
Currently championing:

Her information was noteworthy, and he paused in his brooding, in his brewing, to silently ponder over the depths of her proclamations and wisdom – if two companions weren’t compatible here, if there was always a piece of himself, of his soul, of his heart, of his mind missing – he spoke aloud, quickly and efficiently, forcing himself to strive instead of lurk, meander, and fester. “Then I shall just have to get stronger to support both bonds.” The speech was made by a being who’d long ago decided if anything was going to transpire, it would always be by action, by tenacity, by endurance and fortitude – far too princely, far too obstinate, another cataclysm of rebellious, seditious nature. It’d always been his way, despite the shortcomings with relying solely on savage determination and sheer will, and this world, though foreign, though strange, had already toyed with him far too much. He wouldn’t allow the games, the mocking, the sneers, snickers, and jibes to go on any longer – he’d find her because he was born to venture as a renegade, as a crusading beast, as a fiend who yielded to naught (even that was lie, but he couldn’t hear Orsino uttering the truth, so the boy pretended again, caught in his own web of deceit), not even this hellhole. Erebos nodded to her, extended a wink, that soft, impish smile, as if daring her to prove his antics otherwise; pushing and pushing until there’d be nothing left of him.

The subject altered, back to those remembered, those lost, those owed retribution (he didn’t say it here, but the vows, the oaths, stuck to his tongue and pierced through his skull, sworn and declared). “Together,” the warrior stated, one more heinous grin coiled along his lips, a devastating figure of menace and potency. Where his father had always ventured alone into nefarious ends and deeds, the youth encouraged others to follow, to shadow, to chisel away with him – so the blows would be more ruinous, so the beasts would shudder in fear – still the formidable General of the Basin, lending more arms and munitions before they all breathed slaughter and damnation. But he’d assist them too, because they were his friends, his allies, his companions, his kin, and when harm came to them, his contempt only grew, only flourished, only thrived. “Find me when you discover something, and I will do the same.” His promises were coated in steel and marked in allegiance, formed by the little gallantry and valor he had left in his soldier’s poise and prowess, watching the traces of her form blending back into the shadows, uttering “Be careful!” as she retreated into the mist and fog. The fiend took a sharp, bestial breath, then turned back the way they’d came, uncanny, quiet Orsino in tow, looking for a way to ensure his assurances could come true.

Erebos
i have nothing, but then the have is not as good as the want

image || table

@Kiada

Messages In This Thread
have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-17-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Erebos - 07-17-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-21-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Erebos - 07-23-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-23-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Erebos - 07-28-2017, 11:26 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 08-01-2017, 01:13 AM