This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
all these countless nights
Open Rainforest Cliffs  anybody welcome!
Volterra
Currently championing:

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

He stands tense and ready to leap into action as the strange mare prepares to work her magic on Otem. At the slightest sign of pain upon his daughter's face, he'll be ready to jump in and wreak havoc, but he's careful to keep his face neutral so it doesn't seem as though he's suspicious of the stranger's motives.

Despite his wariness, he can't help but be entranced by the lights that whirl around the spiked mare, as beautiful as they are frightening. He watches them until they're gone, at which point the woman staggers away, visibly drained. Volterra is alarmed - if the magic has taken so much out of her, what on earth has she done? "How do you feel? Does it still hurt?" He addresses the question towards Otem - it's obvious where his priorities lie, and they're firmly with his daughter.

He knows that he owes the Rift mare a debt of thanks, though. Otem does not seem to have suffered any adverse affect, so it appears that the woman has indeed done this from the goodness of her heart. "Thank you, Moa. It is good of you to do this for us....but might I ask why you do it? Forgive me, but I assumed your kind would not welcome us into your lands, and that you certainly would not offer us your help." Had he been hasty in assuming that? After all, Helovians had killed the Rift Gods, then come flooding through the Portal like an infestation to take over a place that they had no right to.

The behemoth shifts, taking a step closer to Moa. He does not do it threateningly - no, he's offering his massive bulk for her to rest on, lending a supportive shoulder to help her stay on her feet. It's the least he can do given the help she's given them, even if he's still inwardly rankled by her earlier comment. "You need not worry about growing weakened. I will remain to protect you from harm until you have regained your strength." It would be cowardly and vile of him to walk off and allow her to die in her weakened state after the help she'd given him - Volterra may not be an innately good man, but he's one who is always willing to repay a favour and care for those who have aided him.

image credits

@Otem

Messages In This Thread
all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-15-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-15-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-15-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-15-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-16-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-16-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Moä Te - 07-16-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-17-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-26-2017, 03:31 PM