This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Entwined
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he sows in blood

He came to a stop before the defensive mare. His joints locked in place and the little muscle he had rippled under his dirty, black skin. He noticed how she placed her body; horn in a threatening pose, stance wide, but it only served to broaden his smile. She was bigger than him and the truth was that he was not much of a fighter, but he was not planning on having to fight.

"Oh come now, sweetness. I mean you no harm." he purred. His voice was sincere, but a promise coming from a stallion looking like he did; all wild and shaggy, dirty and ruffled, was likely to come across as a honey-wrapped lie. He did not really project trustworthiness as he let his eyes wander over her body, gaze glowing with blatant desire. ”Names are not necessary, beautiful. My only wish is to comfort you, you seem like you could need some warmth. I promise I’ll make you feel good.”

He lowered his head, turned his left cheek towards her and edged closer - the point if his shoulder leading the way. ”See, I am completely at your mercy.” he murmured, moving slowly in the most non-threatening way he could. He did have a certain charm, even if he was far from as handsome as he had once been, but there was something in his rugged appearance and some mares would most likely feel the need to tame this monster of a stallion. If she would fall for his rugged charms remained to be seen, but he would not give up easily.

He suddenly became aware of the snowy owl perched on the mare’s white-spotted back. The loud squawks that it made had finally reached into Tamlin’s dull mind and the sight of the companion conjured an image of his father. The imaged of the great spotted stallion flashed for a second behind the mare, but it only had Tamlin surprised for a short moment. He was used to seeing ghosts while in his special mood and Mauja was the most frequent one of the specters. And of course the owl would have him think of his father.

”You can rest easy with me, hjarta mitt.” he said, moving even closer, looking at her through his icy blue eye and from under his tangled forelock.

he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Entwined - by Glacia - 07-14-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Entwined - by Rikyn - 07-18-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-18-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-19-2017, 02:25 PM