This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Entwined
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Glacia

Bright eyes watched the smaller stud from the safety of distance and my protector between us. I study him critically, Selene moving up my neck to watch from my pole. I move my head upwards gently, before slipping it over Rikyn's rump to rest my head. I wouldn't move unless he did. In all, it was a fairly odd picture. My eyes are drawn downwards however, the blood I had caused dripping downwards to create something beautiful. I want to stomp it. He doesn't deserve to make beautiful things with the wound I provided. The stallion mutters something about apologies, and disgruntled I snort. He says something else, but fury still burns in my belly, and I don't care what it was. I had no curiosity for the poisoned words of a disgusting mad man. 

As he turns to go, I too notice the white on his rump. But I was ready to go. My head lifted from my lovers rump, and I turn to leave as well. It seemed Rikyn had other ideas however, and he address's the man once more. I resist the urge to groan in displeasure. Why? What does it matter what fucking language he is speaking Rikyn? My head turns sharply, and my ears pin back towards him. But I am not eager to go off by myself again, So I return to Rikyn's side, head lowered to watch the now embarrassed man. What would he say? Despite my anger, I might as well wait and see. With disdain I waited, my wet tail swishing back and forth against my body, and likely hitting Rikyn as well. So what. He too was on my shit list.

"Talk."

image | bckg

@Tamlin
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he reaps in blood

The words of the young stallion make him hesitate. These two were most probably Helovians after all; maybe they knew something about his father? Or… Aviya. Tamlin’s jaw clenches as he remembers her name once more. It reminds him of the horrid scene he has just created. His high is completely gone now and what remains is guilt and embarrassment. Plus the looming sensation of an oncoming headache.

He turns his head back towards the two other unicorns and for a second he feels nostalgic. Here they were, three unicorns with blood running hot and fire in their eyes, it was almost like a part of The Plague had risen from the dead. But Tamlin can feel the hatred coming from the spotted mare and he knows he is not wanted here - the story of his life it seems. No one has ever wanted his company, really. There had been mares in his life, but as soon as the drugs wore off he had always left them. He would never admit it, but family was the only thing he actually longed for (except for his blue flower of course).

”My father, a king of ice and frost, taught it to me.” he mumbles and starts walking away again.  ”Kveðja.”

He went into the forest to find a dark place to crawl into; somewhere he could sleep off this nagging feeling of disgust.

ooc; Sorry for totally emo Tamlin xD "Nobody likes me ughhh" I think however the thread has to end here, but I am so excited for Tamlin to meet them again sometime and really find out about who Glacia is :D
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -