This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
probably wouldn't be this way
RP Wanted The Portal 
Requiem
Currently championing: Reszo

"Depends." Was the only reply he gave before he stepped closer to her. It took every ounce of strength that Requiem had to not retreat when he drew closer, but then she reminded herself that she had fought the MITN. She had driven a glass spike right into its belly to protect her and her friends. If she could fight a monster as big and fearsome as that then she could handle herself with one lone stallion.

Even one as big and scary as this one.

"Depends on what?" She forced herself to ask, pretending to be braver than she actually felt, but how would he know that? For all he knew she could run into stallions like him on a daily basis. For all he knew she could even be a forest sprite who's job it was to guide lost souls through the forest. Her head turned as he circled her so she could keep an eye on him until he came to stand before her once more.

"Unless you're dead, you've no business seeing me."

Uh. What?  

Requiem blinked, frowning at the statement. Had she died? No, she was certain that she had lived through the fight with the MITN and wasn't wandering around in limbo. "I am very much alive." She stated calmly. "I think dying would be unforgetable." Maybe she was wrong, maybe she wasn't. It was something she wouldn't find out until she actually died.

Thankfully he asked another question and she was able to move on, even if it was only momentarily. "This forest i known as the Portal." The gold splashed girl stated. "It's the gateway into the Rift. Where did you come from?"

"."

R E Q U I E M

Credits

@Dagon

Messages In This Thread
probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-16-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Requiem - 08-16-2018, 11:51 PM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-20-2018, 03:01 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Requiem - 08-20-2018, 03:17 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-20-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Requiem - 08-20-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-20-2018, 04:39 AM