This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sounds like hallelujah
Private Aurora Tundra 
Aedion
Currently championing: Reszo
A E D I O N
you died screaming,
yet the monster who took your place was silent —
It seemed Aedion was far more chatty than his newfound friend. It didn’t bother the wolf any, instead he listened, keen eyes watching Korri for any signs of what he was thinking; though to be honest, Aedion found it quite difficult to read the other man. He tried not to let it bother him, instead, he laid out the information at Korri’s feet – the death of his gods, the bleeding of the land, his family dying, and the thirst for revenge. Justice for his family, for his home, for the life he could have had and the friends that could have remained. Justice for his control of his wolf form that he could no longer hold the leash to.

Plumes of white slipped from Aedion’s nose as he listened, head tilting slightly as Korri began to speak. “These… Helovians.” He began, Aedion’s lips turned up slightly in a grimace at the name, ears flattening slightly as hair puffed up. As Korri asked what happened to them, Aedion came to the realization that Korri didn’t know that the Helovian’s lived among them. The tight grimace of his face shifted toward a bloodthirsty smile as he hopped up onto all fours, stepping toward Korri should the other man allow, aiming to stand beside him before lifting a paw toward the world around them in a gesture. “Ah, yes. They’re here now.” His deep voice rumbled, eyes growing cold and calculating as he stared at the wall of snow before them.

The Sunstealers came into my home, ripped the world from underneath us and shrouded it in darkness. Our gods left to try and reclaim the lands they stole, but instead found an untimely death. Then, Kisamoa returned, and with him were the Helovians.” He paused, his voice growing cold and distant before he looked to Korri. “My family was killed in the transfer of lands, and now that the lands are back, everything is still fucked up. I don’t know what they’re doing or exactly where all of them are.” He admitted, ears flicking slightly as his claws dug into the soft packed snow beneath. “I’d like to pay them a favor for ruining my shit life.” He offered Korri another toothy grin, eyeteeth gleaming in the faint dancing lights.

"Talk."

— you are a weapon; and weapons don't weep.

x

@Korri <3 :D

YOU DIED SCREAMING, YET,
THE MONSTER WHO TOOK YOUR PLACE WAS SILENT.
YOU ARE A WEAPON, AND WEAPONS DON'T WEEP.

Messages In This Thread
sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-17-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-18-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-20-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-24-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-26-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-27-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-28-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 07-04-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 07-05-2018, 05:07 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 07-09-2018, 07:03 AM