This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting]
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
K
Y
R
O
S
The young stallion found himself wondering once again looking for a purpose to his life. Something told him if he didn't find something to live for he would lose the hope he had found within himself. He hated being alone, it reminded him to strongly of his past. A delicate shiver ran through his young body as he shoved the dark memories away. Kyros had heard of a herd gathering in the East, that was what had set his path in this direction. if he could find a family to help, maybe he could add good memories to counter act the bad. Black eyes glinted with determination as he strode quietly through the land searching for the place that had been whispered to him.

Finally the building came into view and he lifted his head curiously. He paused to sample the air and to his surprises he picked up familiar scents. Were they part of this herd? His heart soared hopefully as he burst into a canter. His ears pricked hopefully as he ran searching for any sound that might tell him where they might be.

After a few minutes voices drifted on the air. Excitement and nerves coursed through him as he raced at full speed until the voices grew louder. He entered the building and once he was afraid he would burst in like an idiot he stopped. Taking a deep breath he composed himself before stepping into the meeting room.

Black eyes looked over the crowd his smile growing brighter and his body relaxing with each face he knew. Kyros looked up at the leaders and had to stifle a gasp. Rixen and Roscorro stood at the head of the gathered horses. He knew them both, and had worked with Rixen to clear help bring back Hope. He dipped his head to the two stallions respectfully smiling warmly.

He had arrived just in time to catch Rixen's speech. He tilted his head thoughtfully as he pondered where he would like to belong. Would he even be old enough for any position? It was worth a shot at least.

Kiada spoke before he had a chance to talk. He smiled warmly at her. He had watched her work with the trees and thought that seemed like a fitting place for her. The Eira spoke up offering to do the same job as Kiada. He allowed a moment to pass before he stepped up.

His head lifted up proudly his young body relaxed. "Sirs, I would like to join your herd." He looked calmly between the stallions eyeing them hopefully. "I promise to work hard and serve my family well. I have no blood ties, but blood doesn't always make a family." He watched them silently waiting for an answer. After a couple minutes his bass voice rang out again, "I would like to help in anyway I can, but I would like to follow the warrior's path. My family was made of warriors, and I want to carry that legacy on." He glanced at Kiada before turning back to the two leaders. He prayed silently that they would allow him to join, and follow the path his heart yearned for.
----------
Speech
Kyros wants to join and be a warrior! He'll do whatever if he is to young to do that though.
Image Credit
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png} 

Messages In This Thread
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Roscorro - 06-02-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-02-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-03-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kiada - 06-04-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Eira - 06-06-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kyros - 06-07-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-08-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Sansa - 06-11-2018, 05:14 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Waker - 06-16-2018, 09:05 AM