This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
And the rest is rust and stardust
RP Wanted The Portal 
Aedion
Currently championing: Reszo
A E D I O N
you died screaming,
yet the monster who took your place was silent —
Pleasantly surprised, Aedion watched as the mare didn’t run from him. Instead, his presence had startled her enough to jump back, but she didn’t run. A smile crossed his features at the way she seemed to grow confused, eyeing him over as he stood still as a statue, two pale eyes staring straight at her – for Aedion had no qualms about staring at pretty women. Quietly, before she spoke and ran her eyes over him, he shuffled his wings slightly, enjoying their heaviness along his spine while it lasted.

But then she spoke, and her voice was a gentle chime of bells accompanied by a dip of her head. A deep chuckle escaped his lips, the baritone rumbling through the clearing around them as he nodded. “Indeed it is.” He offered with a roguish smile. Then, she gave him her name and asked if he was from around here and he in turn offered his own dip of his head – his scruffy fur along his face as a beard shifted with the movement as he nodded after. “That I am. Born and raised. This is the Portal, where everyone comes in. You’ll be lucky to leave again, I’m afraid. Been here for eight years and haven’t found my way out yet.” He offered with another small chuckle before turning slightly, allowing her to continue walking should she wish – he would just accompany her in the meantime. “It’s not so bad though, once you figure out the way. Is there somewhere you’re heading I can bring you to?” He questioned with a tilt of his head, his hoof hanging in mid air with the question.

Of course, Aedion didn’t take into account the fact that this was her first day in the Rift and that she probably had no idea where she was going. As if it suddenly occurred to him, his eyes grew wide slightly and another deep rumble escaped his dark lips. “Oh, right, you’re not from here. Well, is there any kind of place you’d like to go? My favorite is the North, but it’s chilly at this point of the year. There’s also forests, deserts, beaches, et cetera.” He added in, glancing to her for any idea of where she might want to go.

"Talk."

— you are a weapon; and weapons don't weep.

x

@Arithena <3

YOU DIED SCREAMING, YET,
THE MONSTER WHO TOOK YOUR PLACE WAS SILENT.
YOU ARE A WEAPON, AND WEAPONS DON'T WEEP.

Messages In This Thread
And the rest is rust and stardust - by Arithena - 05-28-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: And the rest is rust and stardust - by Aedion - 06-13-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: And the rest is rust and stardust - by Aedion - 06-24-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: And the rest is rust and stardust - by Aedion - 06-27-2018, 07:18 AM
RE: And the rest is rust and stardust - by Aedion - 07-04-2018, 06:57 AM