This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Bitter Taste
Open Tar Pits 
Requiem
Currently championing: Reszo
Requiem stood and waited patiently for the stallion she had warned to speak to her, but he seemed more inclined to just stare. He looked from her, to the pit, then back to her again and it dawned on Requiem that maybe he was mute. She remembered her father telling her about how some individuals were robbed of basic senses -- sight, hearing, and speech. "You cannot speak?" She asked, and waited a moment for a response, whether it be a shake of the head or him finally speaking up and saying that he could.

She stayed standing where she was for a few moments before deciding that the stallion was probably harmless, then finally moved to stand beside him. "I don't know what it is or what it's called." She admitted. "But what I saw ... once you get in it you don't get out." She frowned, thinking about it. "It just slowly sucks you down until there's nothing left..." And with that said she wondered just how many bodies lay hidden beneath the sleek black surface. It was enough to send a shiver down her spine.

"Are you here to study it?" She asked, her crimson eyes shifting from the pit to the stallion. "My mother told me back in our first home that there were scholars who would study a lot of different things. I wonder if any of them had ever found something like this before."

"."

ooc://
sorry it's so short D:
Requiem
“Oh, come forth into the storm and rout
And be my love in the rain.”
― Robert Frost

image | coding

@Seiji

Messages In This Thread
Bitter Taste - by Seiji - 05-26-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: Bitter Taste - by Requiem - 06-05-2018, 08:14 PM