This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Becoming Prey
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ricochet
Currently championing:

Oh hell no. Did she just deny him and try to play hard to get? Fuck. That. Let the Rift eat her alive now. Rico didn't have time for that kind of bullshit. Snorting he let his form relax, ears flat as he watched that ass sway that he was now extremely angry at. Bitches be complicated, and he didn't want to take the time to figure them out. Taking a step back he let her walk away, making it clear he had no intentions of following. He was not one to be played with, he may be horny but he had other means of satisfying himself. She was not needed, but a simple bonus.

Upon her next question he narrowed his eyes, blowing air from his nostrils and lashing his tail at his hips,"What is this Game of Thrones? You're outdating yourself with that kind of language. I ain't got time for a bitch who doesn't know what she wants. And I certainly don't give my name out to hoes who don't put out. Peace out." With that he was turning around, a final lash of his tail and harrumph leaving his lips as he made his way away from the portal.

-Exit Ricochet-

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS
GRIND YOU DOWN

@Ahlora - well that was fun lol. I enjoyed our thread together! I hope they meet again sometime.
Permission to do anything and whatever to Ricochet aside from maiming or killing. Tag in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-08-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-08-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-09-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-09-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Rift Presence - 05-10-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-10-2018, 12:52 PM