This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Becoming Prey
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ricochet
Currently championing:

Oh, he pissed her off. Great! A grin plastered itself once again across his complexion, mischievous glee filling his eyes as he began to casually circle her. He was the one here with the upper hand, the knowledge of these lands and the know how to avoid anything they might face. He was her only ticket to survival, but she didn't seem to really care about that did she?

Finally coming to a halt in front of her with that same cocky grin he spoke, his voice thick with feigned honey,"Claws you say? I didn't take you for the kinky type. I would have assumed the innocent schoolgirl who stayed behind in class to ask the teacher for extra credit." A cackle left his lips, eyes glittering, but before much else could be said he couldn't help but be easily amused by her ignorance.

"You say you can handle it here yet you don't know nothing. I've lived here my entire life and have come across things that could give you nightmares," he began, tone growing serious as did his expression. Taking a step closer he boldly brought his face inches from hers, voice now at a deep whisper,"I would wake in the night to the sounds of shrieking. Creatures being ripped limb from limb by a magic no one can see. I have faced beasts twice your size that could shred you with one swipe of their claws. There are creatures within our oceans that eat horses like you for a midnight snack. You can't handle shit in the Rift sweetheart, because this place... is the land of all your deepest fears."

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS
GRIND YOU DOWN

@Ahlora
Permission to do anything and whatever to Ricochet aside from maiming or killing. Tag in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-08-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-08-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-09-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-09-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Rift Presence - 05-10-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-10-2018, 12:52 PM