This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
the world turned upside down.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Anuya
Currently championing:

“Siddy!!” I called out, quite loudly, and effectively shattered any sense of camouflage my sister might have been adopting. She might prefer to watch from the shadows, but I didn’t mind being seeing - the pair of us were hardly the strangest things these Helovians would see in the Rift so they might as well get used to us. I strutted right over to her, my eyes bright and wild with excitement at what this day was presenting us.

Sometimes lands disappeared from the Rift but they didn’t usually come back, you know, and carrying baggage with them.

I dropped the plants I had been carrying by our hooves and gestured for my sister to help herself, if she wished. She wasn’t very prepared, showing up to watch the show without so much as a snack! “Are you seeing this shit?” One ear flattened when I catch the word leave my mouth, and I wondered whether Sidhra will mind it today. Of course I corrected myself all the same because mother might have be listening. “Uh, this stuff?” I stressed the new word more carefully, as if that might erase the other one I had spoken. My large ears flicked towards the sounds that these newcomers were making - they sure were making an awful lot of racket, that was for sure. “Should we... help?”

I wasn’t exactly down for being ‘ambassador to the Rift’ but I was interested in poking my head around and seeing what some of these critters were like. It might be worthwhile to tag along if Sidhra was up for being all first-born-princess (if we, you know, do the thing and forget about our eldest sister like our parents try to do) and doing the ‘civic duty’ thing. Then again, none of these horse-like-creatures coming through the portal were likely to know or care that our parents were a king or queen. This might be a perfect chance to slum it for a bit.

Though I’m practically dancing with anticipation, I won’t move from the spot I’m in now until Sidhra weighs in.

S I D H R A  &  A N U Y A

image credit

** Native Riftian **

Abilities:
Like Sidhra, Anuya is a fae horse and possess heightened senses (aided in part by their large ears), quick reflexes, and see the world more vividly than others though these are not magical abilities - simply traits established through years of living a nocturnal lifestyle.
edit: and silver blood

Magic:
Telekinesis - Anuya’s main magic is the ability to move objects around with her mind. As she is still young (by her family’s standards) she currently can only move things about the size of a pinecone
^ priority magic to save

Shape-shifting - Her form is a mountain owlet-nightjar

Immortality - also not sure how this works/translates into the rift, but Anuya is about 40 years old naturally but in ‘normal’ terms she looks and is about as mature as a 3 year old horse.
idea for 'immortal unless' - immortal unless burned to ashes (or something to do with flames?)

Items:
- two silver earrings connected by a silver chain
(but if she can't join with an item that's okay!)

Messages In This Thread
the world turned upside down. - by Sidhra - 07-14-2017, 04:14 AM
RE: the world turned upside down. - by Anuya - 07-14-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: the world turned upside down. - by Sidhra - 07-15-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: the world turned upside down. - by Anuya - 07-16-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: the world turned upside down. - by Sidhra - 07-18-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: the world turned upside down. - by Anuya - 08-17-2017, 02:29 AM
RE: the world turned upside down. - by Sidhra - 08-17-2017, 02:43 AM