This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
To Burn a Tail
Trial Siren's Summit 
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
Kyros
I am not the sun...
Rain; it seemed to rain every day in the Rift. He couldn't believe the whole world hadn't flooded yet. He shivered as he thought of how cold, wet, and lone he had been. He hated being alone, but he hated the horrible weather even more. He scowled as he stood in a small cave hiding from the seemingly never ending rain. After what felt like years it finally ceased. He stood for a little longer making damn sure it had quite.

When at least the sun peaked out he ventured from his shelter. He flapped his rapidly growing wings, riding them of any remaining moisture. With a heavy sigh the yearling strode forward. He had never been to this area before,but it was beautiful. He looked around curiously as he watched drops of water slip from branches and grass around him. Suddenly he was struck with an idea. He knew he could easily set flame to dry plant life, but would wet do just as good? He studied the ground around him quietly. The sound of hoof beats drew his ears up,but not his black eyes. Instead he focused harder on a young pine tree.

Seemingly without warning the tree caught ablaze. The colt moved back quickly watching in horror as he saw the fire leap from sapling to blue and grey tail. He gasped frozen in shock. How had the another gotten this close without him knowing?! "Oh fuck..." He whispered to himself as he watched the hairs singe away. He was frozen, never had he imagined his fire burning another creature. This would opened doors for him when he was older.

Suddenly it his him what was happening before him. He was burning another person for no reason! Working on instinct his wings flew open hitting battering other small trees and plants sending water flying toward the buckskin stallion. He prayed the trick would work and that it put out the flames, before they reached the man's flesh. "I am sorry sir!" His voice was awkwardly deep for someone his age. He stood bravely before the other waiting to face his punishment for being so foolish. Boldly he turned black eyes to meet the other's blue gaze.

--------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 372 I am soooo sorry I took so long! I promise to be faster next time! @Ruwin
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png} 

Messages In This Thread
To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 03-28-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 04-26-2018, 07:07 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 04-27-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 05-03-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 05-06-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 05-09-2018, 05:43 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 05-15-2018, 03:23 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Neowulf - 08-10-2018, 07:08 AM