This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Welcome The Rift
RP Wanted The Portal 
Vynter the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Before much else could be said the male had moved; although his words were not polite his actions caused Vynter to stare in wide-eyed wonder. As the flexed and spread themselves out along the man the boy was utterly star struck. Before he could fathom what had occurred they were tucking themselves back into his body, and the man was glaring at him with a venom the boy honestly really hadn't experience. However, he still was so fascinated with the look of his fins, that he couldn't stop himself from finally making his approach and studying them closer. His eyes were delighted although no smile graced his lips, and the only strength of will he could muster was to not touch them. As his eyes roved over the brilliant colors, he whispered in a much softer tone,"Pretty..."

Then the man was speaking, and his words were enough to startle him from his daze and cause him to gently shy away. Taking a few steps back to a respectful distance he watched him, eyes wide and innocent as he longingly looked at the fins. He so badly wanted to fiddle with them, to feel how they moved beneath his touch and if they tickled his whiskers. But there was nothing to be done, the man was pushing him away with his attitude and making it clear that he needed to keep his distance. He wanted him to leave, that was made certain with his tone; but something was preventing the child from leaving. As the ice began to pool beneath his hooves he began his awkward sliding, causing him to scrabble to regain his ground. Even then he kept trying to leave it be, but his mind would not let the thought of those fins out of the forefront so that he could leave the man in peace.

Vynter
My will is a sword that cuts down anything in my way

@Khaun

Messages In This Thread
I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Rift Presence - 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-19-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-20-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-21-2018, 02:20 AM